Posted:
#1
2015 MMA: +38.41u
Ortiz + Borg + McMann
2u to win 2u
Ortiz + Borg + Watson/Camozzi o2.5
2.06u to win 2u
Ortiz + Borg + Rosholt/Johnson o1.5
2u to win 2.24u
Derek Brunson + Michael Johnson + Ortiz/Gates o2.5
1.3u to win 3u
Glover Teixeira +100
1u to win 1u
Ortiz wins in Rd 3 +1025
0.4u to win 4.1u
2u to win 2u
Ortiz + Borg + Watson/Camozzi o2.5
2.06u to win 2u
Ortiz + Borg + Rosholt/Johnson o1.5
2u to win 2.24u
Derek Brunson + Michael Johnson + Ortiz/Gates o2.5
1.3u to win 3u
Glover Teixeira +100
1u to win 1u
Ortiz wins in Rd 3 +1025
0.4u to win 4.1u
I'm admittedly worried having this much riding on the Ortiz fight, he could drop the first round. And I wouldn't have invested this heavily on Borg post weigh-in. I think they both get it done but still some concerns.. think Glover is the right play at even money.. good luck guys
