Here's what I've laid down so far... will add more to later fights but waiting to see the Alvey / Theodorou outcome. Despite him coming off a loss, I still cherish Alvey's 3 fight streak of R1 KO's. I think Theodorou's aggressive flashy style will play right into an Alvey counter KO punch.
Bet $20 to win $70
Alvey wins inside distance +350
Parlay $5 to win $320.26
Thompson wins inside distance +160
Cote wins inside distance +456
Alvey wins inside distance +350
Parlay $10 to win $207.59
Patrick Cote +133* vs Donald Cerrone
Colby Covington -229* vs Jonathan Meunier
Thompson wins inside distance +160
Alvey / Theodorou Fight won’t go 3 round distance +150
Parlay $2 to win $25,881.71
Thompson wins in round 3 +1050
Cote wins inside distance +456
Cutelaba wins by TKO/KO +325
McCrory wins by TKO/KO +535
Alvey wins in round 1 +650
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Here's what I've laid down so far... will add more to later fights but waiting to see the Alvey / Theodorou outcome. Despite him coming off a loss, I still cherish Alvey's 3 fight streak of R1 KO's. I think Theodorou's aggressive flashy style will play right into an Alvey counter KO punch.
Bet $20 to win $70
Alvey wins inside distance +350
Parlay $5 to win $320.26
Thompson wins inside distance +160
Cote wins inside distance +456
Alvey wins inside distance +350
Parlay $10 to win $207.59
Patrick Cote +133* vs Donald Cerrone
Colby Covington -229* vs Jonathan Meunier
Thompson wins inside distance +160
Alvey / Theodorou Fight won’t go 3 round distance +150