i came to be rude and fade ur picks but i like it. hectors so fast it looks like the feed is catching up when he goes on the attack. didnt see the hendo fight but i will before sunday night. gl
i came to be rude and fade ur picks but i like it. hectors so fast it looks like the feed is catching up when he goes on the attack. didnt see the hendo fight but i will before sunday night. gl
i came to be rude and fade ur picks but i like it. hectors so fast it looks like the feed is catching up when he goes on the attack. didnt see the hendo fight but i will before sunday night. gl
It's all good....
He doesn't have to cut weight at 185.... check his instagram. He looks incredible.. Both he and Hendricks have lost to Magny recently but Lombard had him in trouble. He will out strike Hendricks for sure
Quote Originally Posted by Hawky:
i came to be rude and fade ur picks but i like it. hectors so fast it looks like the feed is catching up when he goes on the attack. didnt see the hendo fight but i will before sunday night. gl
It's all good....
He doesn't have to cut weight at 185.... check his instagram. He looks incredible.. Both he and Hendricks have lost to Magny recently but Lombard had him in trouble. He will out strike Hendricks for sure
Line is dropping. If Hendricks can get past the 1st round, he could definitely outwrestle Lombard. I bet Magny against Hendricks because of how horrible Hendricks looked leading up to the fight, weigh in, etc. I have to see his state going into this fight at the new weight. His previous losses were to Gastelum, who's been a killer and Wonderboy, who will probably win the title. I don't know if I can trust Lombard at that price.
Line is dropping. If Hendricks can get past the 1st round, he could definitely outwrestle Lombard. I bet Magny against Hendricks because of how horrible Hendricks looked leading up to the fight, weigh in, etc. I have to see his state going into this fight at the new weight. His previous losses were to Gastelum, who's been a killer and Wonderboy, who will probably win the title. I don't know if I can trust Lombard at that price.