Actually a pretty intriguing fight IMO. I have been on Bader since the beginning of this tournament to win the whole thing, but Bader may just be the fighter to give him a good fight and possibly beat him. Bader is so good on the ground and with takedowns and has a pretty solid stand up game, but Fedor has seen EVERYTHING there is in this game and can still hold his own on the ground and standing.
Has anyone seen a line? I'm GUESSING it will be something around Bader -140?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Actually a pretty intriguing fight IMO. I have been on Bader since the beginning of this tournament to win the whole thing, but Bader may just be the fighter to give him a good fight and possibly beat him. Bader is so good on the ground and with takedowns and has a pretty solid stand up game, but Fedor has seen EVERYTHING there is in this game and can still hold his own on the ground and standing.
Has anyone seen a line? I'm GUESSING it will be something around Bader -140?