Posted:
#1
Articles have shown up in the news about Ronda going on Ellen today and that one of the main talking points is about how this next fight will "definitely" be one of her last.
I'm like
...that is not what you want to hear from a fighter you support and are thinking about betting on.
I would have liked to see her win the belt back and defeat everyone her way like I believe the old Ronda would intend to do.
After this weak as hell announcement she must not be into it and I do not respect a half hearted shell of a return that certainly is not a "comeback."
I will bet against her after this weak announcement.
A punched out loss going into retirement is what that attitude deserves.
This a chance to prove her mettle but so much for that before it even begins? ...and so much for proving you're the best.
I thought she was a bad ass but question that now. Apparently she is also now part of a knitting club (seriously).
Nunes is looking like she'll be higher than +150
I'm like
...that is not what you want to hear from a fighter you support and are thinking about betting on.
I would have liked to see her win the belt back and defeat everyone her way like I believe the old Ronda would intend to do.
After this weak as hell announcement she must not be into it and I do not respect a half hearted shell of a return that certainly is not a "comeback."
I will bet against her after this weak announcement.
A punched out loss going into retirement is what that attitude deserves.
This a chance to prove her mettle but so much for that before it even begins? ...and so much for proving you're the best.
I thought she was a bad ass but question that now. Apparently she is also now part of a knitting club (seriously).
Nunes is looking like she'll be higher than +150
