Joanna Ego just fall down!she had not a behaviour of a true champ! Happy for Rose!
Cody was just too much arrogant! (anyway not sure TJ would win if round gong was few secondes later in the starting )
GSP is just an example (anyway respect in the end of the fight between each others was great) bisping was fair play for one time and I think it could be great ufc commentator( no doubt) or going to wwe could be nice for him as well.
one of the best ufc I have seen with results I wished it is the best for MMA and SPORTS to show that to people.
It was the perfect PPV ig Mister Egregor was beaten very hard as well I hope It will happenned in the future!
I Think now we should wait to see an other very good pay per view of the ufc but it is ok
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Joanna Ego just fall down!she had not a behaviour of a true champ! Happy for Rose!
Cody was just too much arrogant! (anyway not sure TJ would win if round gong was few secondes later in the starting )
GSP is just an example (anyway respect in the end of the fight between each others was great) bisping was fair play for one time and I think it could be great ufc commentator( no doubt) or going to wwe could be nice for him as well.
one of the best ufc I have seen with results I wished it is the best for MMA and SPORTS to show that to people.
It was the perfect PPV ig Mister Egregor was beaten very hard as well I hope It will happenned in the future!
I Think now we should wait to see an other very good pay per view of the ufc but it is ok