Bolaji Oki +260
These odds are so far off. It's absolutely ridiculous. Not saying this is guaranteed, but I prefer the Oki side, and have for awhile now.
I guess Minty Bets just tipped the same fighter.
![]()
Bolaji Oki +260
These odds are so far off. It's absolutely ridiculous. Not saying this is guaranteed, but I prefer the Oki side, and have for awhile now.
I guess Minty Bets just tipped the same fighter.
![]()
Bolaji Oki +260
These odds are so far off. It's absolutely ridiculous. Not saying this is guaranteed, but I prefer the Oki side, and have for awhile now.
I guess Minty Bets just tipped the same fighter.
![]()
Also.. I will say before the fight starts that I think Sousa is good also, but Oki's range will play a factor, and I think Sousa will be frustrated mentally.
Also.. I will say before the fight starts that I think Sousa is good also, but Oki's range will play a factor, and I think Sousa will be frustrated mentally.
