Hannah Banana +275
Eye vs Calvillo Fight Night
Man I put money on Cifers initially too, cuz she's a vet against a relative newcomer at plus money. But Mariya "MY WIFE" (borat) Agapova is very aggressive for a lady and doesn't shy away from taking shots. She's got one loss to another UFC up and comer with one loss. I haven't done much research on her loss, Tracy Cortez, but do yourself a favor and google search her images.
Man I put money on Cifers initially too, cuz she's a vet against a relative newcomer at plus money. But Mariya "MY WIFE" (borat) Agapova is very aggressive for a lady and doesn't shy away from taking shots. She's got one loss to another UFC up and comer with one loss. I haven't done much research on her loss, Tracy Cortez, but do yourself a favor and google search her images.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 453,141
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,167
- PART DEUX 266
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,609
- You asked for more winners- here you go 2,055
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,932
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,724
- Tuesday 3,379
- 4-0 White Sox heading to Bottom of the 4th. Looks like the Astros won’t score today. Take In Game Live UNDER 7.5 runs (+182) 429
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
