Early Kattar Holloway Writeup
Any thoughts on Matt Brown - Condit fight.
Im thinking this doeesnt go the distance and leaning toward Brown as a slight underdog.
Havent made up my mind yet as far as Main Event. May just sit back and enjoy.![]()
Any thoughts on Matt Brown - Condit fight.
Im thinking this doeesnt go the distance and leaning toward Brown as a slight underdog.
Havent made up my mind yet as far as Main Event. May just sit back and enjoy.![]()
@vetdrm
I’m on Carlos all the way Matt brown is old and washed up and Carlos look kinda great his last fight. Like Carlos by KO or tko also his stand up is very much better then browns
@vetdrm
I’m on Carlos all the way Matt brown is old and washed up and Carlos look kinda great his last fight. Like Carlos by KO or tko also his stand up is very much better then browns
@ckattar8
Bro I am with you all the way on this one I just think Matt had two Rough fights with Alex but before that he was on one of the longest winning streaks of featherweight division and Honestly speaking I think he’d be Alexander The 2nd fight this is such a scary fight but I really like my not Calvin Catter I just think it’s ready for this moment I wanna make a 75 cash parlay but I’m really scared putting him on my line I might Reduce my lawn value to 30 if I add him it’s a joke +185 what if he knock max out like he did Stevens I’m just with my boy it’s his time
@ckattar8
Bro I am with you all the way on this one I just think Matt had two Rough fights with Alex but before that he was on one of the longest winning streaks of featherweight division and Honestly speaking I think he’d be Alexander The 2nd fight this is such a scary fight but I really like my not Calvin Catter I just think it’s ready for this moment I wanna make a 75 cash parlay but I’m really scared putting him on my line I might Reduce my lawn value to 30 if I add him it’s a joke +185 what if he knock max out like he did Stevens I’m just with my boy it’s his time
Super bias write up but there is value, I agree. Definitely doesn’t have a “big time” reach over Max. Calvin has a 3 inch reach advantage and is giving up a 2 inch leg advantage. They are also the same height. Max has been cutting this weight his entire career, nothing new. Plenty of successful fighters don’t spar anymore weeks up to the fight, definitely not at an angle. Holloway’s resume speaks volumes. Hardest hitter he’s ever faced? He’s fought the best of the division. Not once but twice. Aldo, Volk, Dustin, Stephens, even Cub have more KO’s than Calvin. At least spit actual facts with your biased write up. Only casuals will buy into this. Not saying Calvin doesn’t have a chance but keep it 100.
and please don’t compare Max to Fili. That’s insulting to Max. He dismantled him.
Super bias write up but there is value, I agree. Definitely doesn’t have a “big time” reach over Max. Calvin has a 3 inch reach advantage and is giving up a 2 inch leg advantage. They are also the same height. Max has been cutting this weight his entire career, nothing new. Plenty of successful fighters don’t spar anymore weeks up to the fight, definitely not at an angle. Holloway’s resume speaks volumes. Hardest hitter he’s ever faced? He’s fought the best of the division. Not once but twice. Aldo, Volk, Dustin, Stephens, even Cub have more KO’s than Calvin. At least spit actual facts with your biased write up. Only casuals will buy into this. Not saying Calvin doesn’t have a chance but keep it 100.
and please don’t compare Max to Fili. That’s insulting to Max. He dismantled him.
Been following your Calvin writeups ever simce you started and Ive become a hugh Calvin fan and believer. Max will always bring the fight, but I believe Calvin get its done on the biggest stage.
Been following your Calvin writeups ever simce you started and Ive become a hugh Calvin fan and believer. Max will always bring the fight, but I believe Calvin get its done on the biggest stage.
@jaybucko Got it....so you cover you ass either way. Smart lol
I have no money wagered on this fight bud. Stop reaching.
@jaybucko Got it....so you cover you ass either way. Smart lol
I have no money wagered on this fight bud. Stop reaching.
@ckattar8
Wow can you say fan boy??? Hahaha... kattar is a really good fighter. I’ve seen him fight for a long time (I am from methuen ma as well) halloway is the best kattar has ever faced. No surprise that he is the underdog in the fight. I do believe kattar can hang and is tough as nails but halloway will win. Good luck
@ckattar8
Wow can you say fan boy??? Hahaha... kattar is a really good fighter. I’ve seen him fight for a long time (I am from methuen ma as well) halloway is the best kattar has ever faced. No surprise that he is the underdog in the fight. I do believe kattar can hang and is tough as nails but halloway will win. Good luck
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,754
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,221
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,779
- PART DEUX 261
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 639
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,580
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 624
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,873
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,722
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,628
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
