my picks for tonight:
Daniel Marcos ML (+125)
Bruna Brasil ML (-145)
Trevor Peek ML (+155)
Mario Sousa ML (+450)
Not sure on Basharat/Begosso, may bet it to go the distance, but nothing official
my picks for tonight:
Daniel Marcos ML (+125)
Bruna Brasil ML (-145)
Trevor Peek ML (+155)
Mario Sousa ML (+450)
Not sure on Basharat/Begosso, may bet it to go the distance, but nothing official
my picks for tonight:
Daniel Marcos ML (+125)
Bruna Brasil ML (-145)
Trevor Peek ML (+155)
Mario Sousa ML (+450)
Not sure on Basharat/Begosso, may bet it to go the distance, but nothing official
Leon Edwards-esque from Bruna Brazil.
really didn’t understand the odds there. That was like Georgia vs Vanderbilt, no way odds should have been that close. I should have stressed that beforehand
Leon Edwards-esque from Bruna Brazil.
really didn’t understand the odds there. That was like Georgia vs Vanderbilt, no way odds should have been that close. I should have stressed that beforehand
@handycat
idk anymore. I don't like it as much now, both these guys can have good sub skills.
Both Basharat's are really good fighters....i don't like the fact that Begosso fights at Alpha Male
@handycat
idk anymore. I don't like it as much now, both these guys can have good sub skills.
Both Basharat's are really good fighters....i don't like the fact that Begosso fights at Alpha Male
I'd give all winners contracts except maybe Daniel Marcos - think he will get eaten alive by 99% of UFC bantamweights
Wouldn't be mad at Malik Lewis getting a contract even though he got finished. He just couldn't get Peek out of there and wore himself out trying to do so. Isn't likely, but Lewis has a great frame and skill....should at least get another shot
I'd give all winners contracts except maybe Daniel Marcos - think he will get eaten alive by 99% of UFC bantamweights
Wouldn't be mad at Malik Lewis getting a contract even though he got finished. He just couldn't get Peek out of there and wore himself out trying to do so. Isn't likely, but Lewis has a great frame and skill....should at least get another shot
