2022 total: +20.15u
Dumas ML +150 (.5u) -William Hill
GL to all
2022 total: + 20.9u
Je vous souhaite bonne chance
I don’t play both sides often, but I think the Wood/Jourdain lines are worth a shot. Check the lines on Fanduel for that fight if you can…
Bets:
Multi event parlay: Gane/Chimaev/Yan -174 (2.5u)
Gane ITD -150 (2u)
Gane by sub +500 (.25u)
Vettori ML +200 (.5u), and at +190 (.5u)
Vettori by KO +1000 (.5u), and at +1300 (.2u)...I hit this line early thinking it would come down...it did not come down lol.
Wood ML +125 (.5u) and at +120 (.5u)
Jourdain rd 3 +1100 (.1u)
Jourdain sub +1300 (.1u)
Jourdain by sub rd3 +5000 (.1u)
Nasrat by KO +225 (.5u)
Miranda sub 1 +850 (.1u), sub 3 +1900 (.1u)
Just for fun parlay: Jourdain sub/Vettori ML/Gane Sub +23924 (.1u)
2022 total: + 20.9u
Je vous souhaite bonne chance
I don’t play both sides often, but I think the Wood/Jourdain lines are worth a shot. Check the lines on Fanduel for that fight if you can…
Bets:
Multi event parlay: Gane/Chimaev/Yan -174 (2.5u)
Gane ITD -150 (2u)
Gane by sub +500 (.25u)
Vettori ML +200 (.5u), and at +190 (.5u)
Vettori by KO +1000 (.5u), and at +1300 (.2u)...I hit this line early thinking it would come down...it did not come down lol.
Wood ML +125 (.5u) and at +120 (.5u)
Jourdain rd 3 +1100 (.1u)
Jourdain sub +1300 (.1u)
Jourdain by sub rd3 +5000 (.1u)
Nasrat by KO +225 (.5u)
Miranda sub 1 +850 (.1u), sub 3 +1900 (.1u)
Just for fun parlay: Jourdain sub/Vettori ML/Gane Sub +23924 (.1u)
And before anyone gives me any shit about Vettori winning by knockout...Bobby Knuckles has been wobbled or dropped in 5/6 fights. He has been in some wars, and while he is only 31, at some point that chin isn't going to hold up the same way. Conversely, Vettori has ZERO KO//TKO finishes in the UFC. At some point, I think he is going to find that first one, and at +1000 and +13000, I'm willing to take a shot on the younger fighter who is at his peak, compared to a fighter who I think is past his prime and has taken some serious damage in his career.
And before anyone gives me any shit about Vettori winning by knockout...Bobby Knuckles has been wobbled or dropped in 5/6 fights. He has been in some wars, and while he is only 31, at some point that chin isn't going to hold up the same way. Conversely, Vettori has ZERO KO//TKO finishes in the UFC. At some point, I think he is going to find that first one, and at +1000 and +13000, I'm willing to take a shot on the younger fighter who is at his peak, compared to a fighter who I think is past his prime and has taken some serious damage in his career.
