My poll record: 5-1
correct: Aslan, Mariscal, Allen, Oezdemir, Chiasson
wrong: Gaethje
GL on the bets! I will submit my pick later in the week closer to the start time!
![]()
My poll record: 5-1
correct: Aslan, Mariscal, Allen, Oezdemir, Chiasson
wrong: Gaethje
GL on the bets! I will submit my pick later in the week closer to the start time!
![]()
My poll record: 5-1
correct: Aslan, Mariscal, Allen, Oezdemir, Chiasson
wrong: Gaethje
GL on the bets! I will submit my pick later in the week closer to the start time!
![]()
Two cards ago: 12 votes
Last card: 19 votes
This card: 26 votes goal
All the votes are winning votes to provide us with random low quality statistical data for which we can decide is relevant or not on any given week. I'm thinking about doing an analytical report when I enter mine, and see if we can keep the train rolling and the caboose attached at the back. Cannot let those precious bottles of whiskey and tequila detach from the freight cars.
![]()
Two cards ago: 12 votes
Last card: 19 votes
This card: 26 votes goal
All the votes are winning votes to provide us with random low quality statistical data for which we can decide is relevant or not on any given week. I'm thinking about doing an analytical report when I enter mine, and see if we can keep the train rolling and the caboose attached at the back. Cannot let those precious bottles of whiskey and tequila detach from the freight cars.
![]()
2nd vote is in. Halfway home. Also for the record.. I think the fight is super close, and could go either way.. I won't be surprised with the result, but I thought it was a fair matchup to do for the poll, and also one of the most anticipated fights on the card. Should be entertaining. Dober all smiles at the faceoffs everytime, and Jean Silva likes to smile in the cage.. Who knows!
2nd vote is in. Halfway home. Also for the record.. I think the fight is super close, and could go either way.. I won't be surprised with the result, but I thought it was a fair matchup to do for the poll, and also one of the most anticipated fights on the card. Should be entertaining. Dober all smiles at the faceoffs everytime, and Jean Silva likes to smile in the cage.. Who knows!
@monkeebooger
fair play.. I won't be surprised if he wins.. I did the poll question because it seemed like a toss up, but I was leaning Dober.. As the fight gets closer.. Can honestly say I could easily be wrong on this one, and maybe Silva should be the favorite as the betting markets have it listed..
@monkeebooger
fair play.. I won't be surprised if he wins.. I did the poll question because it seemed like a toss up, but I was leaning Dober.. As the fight gets closer.. Can honestly say I could easily be wrong on this one, and maybe Silva should be the favorite as the betting markets have it listed..
I have one small bet on Silva, and zero bets on Dober.. Official tally obviously gonna be with Dober. I'm expecting to lose my poll vote. Good luck fellas.. Thanks for all the votes..
We hit the target, and all votes are winning votes.
![]()
I have one small bet on Silva, and zero bets on Dober.. Official tally obviously gonna be with Dober. I'm expecting to lose my poll vote. Good luck fellas.. Thanks for all the votes..
We hit the target, and all votes are winning votes.
![]()
@POLISH
Good luck. Highly possible imo!
Silva by KO is +200. Maybe because Dober is durable. If Silva wins I think KO is much more likely than a decision, and don't see much chances for a submission at all.
I'd say "IF SILVA WINS"
65% KO
35% decision
5% other random scenario.
@POLISH
Good luck. Highly possible imo!
Silva by KO is +200. Maybe because Dober is durable. If Silva wins I think KO is much more likely than a decision, and don't see much chances for a submission at all.
I'd say "IF SILVA WINS"
65% KO
35% decision
5% other random scenario.
