I've been a huge WWE fan for my entire life, never really got into UFC. The only UFC matches I've watched have all involved Lesnar. Is it worth it placing a small bet on him @+135?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I've been a huge WWE fan for my entire life, never really got into UFC. The only UFC matches I've watched have all involved Lesnar. Is it worth it placing a small bet on him @+135?
I have to say Lesnar has changed. He is more humble. Growing older and having taste losses does that to a person.The trash talk of old is gone. I have to say I like him now
OR hunt was getting pay to stand there and not punch lol
Quote Originally Posted by nwcrazy:
I have to say Lesnar has changed. He is more humble. Growing older and having taste losses does that to a person.The trash talk of old is gone. I have to say I like him now
OR hunt was getting pay to stand there and not punch lol
I have to say Lesnar has changed. He is more humble. Growing older and having taste losses does that to a person.The trash talk of old is gone. I have to say I like him now
OR hunt was getting pay to stand there and not punch lol
yea, hunt definitely took a dive tonight lol.
Quote Originally Posted by ballerbooboo:
Quote Originally Posted by nwcrazy:
I have to say Lesnar has changed. He is more humble. Growing older and having taste losses does that to a person.The trash talk of old is gone. I have to say I like him now
OR hunt was getting pay to stand there and not punch lol