Hey Ferrari! I just found this forum and you're picks are actually really good! I'm gonna be posting for now on as well and maybe we can make some money! Haha.
Hey Ferrari! I just found this forum and you're picks are actually really good! I'm gonna be posting for now on as well and maybe we can make some money! Haha.
Hey Ferrari! I just found this forum and you're picks are actually really good! I'm gonna be posting for now on as well and maybe we can make some money! Haha.
Welcome aboard Walshy!!! I'd say Sawman, Jim Gunn, Mister219, Chewy, and CTM do a nice job as well. Its like ice cream, everybody likes a different flavor.
Quote Originally Posted by Walshy23:
Hey Ferrari! I just found this forum and you're picks are actually really good! I'm gonna be posting for now on as well and maybe we can make some money! Haha.
Welcome aboard Walshy!!! I'd say Sawman, Jim Gunn, Mister219, Chewy, and CTM do a nice job as well. Its like ice cream, everybody likes a different flavor.