Posted:
#1
Just watched the first one again and it made me feel the same as when I saw it the first time. Diaz just appears so much bigger than McGregor. McGregor really hit him with some good shots in the first one but was never able to hurt the bigger fighter. Diaz only landed the one clean shot but it was enough and McGregor was done, as soon as he was hit.
I do like the over. Diaz is kind of clumsy and does not have sharp striking skills. I see McGregor being very careful with him. Jabbing and moving and busting him up. If it goes to the ground, Diaz is just too big for McGregor and he wins easy. If McGregor can keep his distance and pick his spots, he busts him up again and wins. If Diaz can clinch or hit him once, we should see a repeat of the first.
I think McGregor can do it. He is crafty and much more refined, he stays away, jabs and wins by decision in the end.
GL
