Yes Please. I will be on this when the line comes out.
Minner took the last fight vs dawson on short notice and actually looked pretty damn good. 10 days notice. Minner off of a fresh camp against a young kid who likes to stick that fat neck into some questionable positions. Laramie almost got submitted by swain on DWCS via armbar and im pretty sure swain was short notice also....Laramie likes the ground...A place Minner is quite comfortable with
This is Minner's last chance to get a nod from Dana. I expect this to be the best he has ever looked. Full camp and all this time. Kneebars, armbars, arm triangles, all on the resume. I like this bet a lot. Espescially after seeing him a +260 dog
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Yes Please. I will be on this when the line comes out.
Minner took the last fight vs dawson on short notice and actually looked pretty damn good. 10 days notice. Minner off of a fresh camp against a young kid who likes to stick that fat neck into some questionable positions. Laramie almost got submitted by swain on DWCS via armbar and im pretty sure swain was short notice also....Laramie likes the ground...A place Minner is quite comfortable with
This is Minner's last chance to get a nod from Dana. I expect this to be the best he has ever looked. Full camp and all this time. Kneebars, armbars, arm triangles, all on the resume. I like this bet a lot. Espescially after seeing him a +260 dog
Dawson said himeself after the fight vs minner that minner deserves another shot in the ufc. Clearly dawson was impressed with minner on the ground. Had a couple of moments in that first round vs dawson.
Lets go Darrick!
I also love jEROME Rivera ITD +350
Dawson said himeself after the fight vs minner that minner deserves another shot in the ufc. Clearly dawson was impressed with minner on the ground. Had a couple of moments in that first round vs dawson.