Anyone think there's value with darren stewart tonight?
Also liking jimmie Rivera to win
I just think darren stewart was very relieved to get his first ufc win earlier this year against spicely and the anxiety/nerves won't be a distraction
He doesn't have the best cardio so if he does win, I think it's round 1 or 2
I just think darren stewart was very relieved to get his first ufc win earlier this year against spicely and the anxiety/nerves won't be a distraction
He doesn't have the best cardio so if he does win, I think it's round 1 or 2
Oh wow, that was a nasty head kick
I guess the beauty of picking underdogs is
you can go 1-1 and still turn a small Profit.
Congrats neal backers.
I think jimmie Rivera is my last bet tonight
Oh wow, that was a nasty head kick
I guess the beauty of picking underdogs is
you can go 1-1 and still turn a small Profit.
Congrats neal backers.
I think jimmie Rivera is my last bet tonight
