Cyborg vs Nunes
Not a fan of Nunes at all but the numbers will make it a Nunes or pass kinda fight for me. I think Cyborg is too much for her but it could be exciting in the begining rounds 1 and 2 when Nunes is dangerous but then Nunes fades IMO. The UFC has to find some more depth in these female divisions but this is the best matchup they could make currently
Not a fan of Nunes at all but the numbers will make it a Nunes or pass kinda fight for me. I think Cyborg is too much for her but it could be exciting in the begining rounds 1 and 2 when Nunes is dangerous but then Nunes fades IMO. The UFC has to find some more depth in these female divisions but this is the best matchup they could make currently
Cyborg is a beast. Nunes is prob the better technical fighter but the size difference will be a bit much after rehydrating. Also Cyborg can walk through punches yet can floor some of the best with one punch. I would love to see Amanda win but I just don't think it is possible. But, that was how I felt with Holmes and Rousey.
Cyborg is a beast. Nunes is prob the better technical fighter but the size difference will be a bit much after rehydrating. Also Cyborg can walk through punches yet can floor some of the best with one punch. I would love to see Amanda win but I just don't think it is possible. But, that was how I felt with Holmes and Rousey.
Size isn't as big as Cyborgs other fights. Nunes is around 155-160 herself. Cyborg has strength but not that one punch power she usually just overwelms them with pressure, she also isn't as technical where I think Nunes is more. Also most powerful fighter Cyborg has fight in years is Holms and Holms doesn't have punching power at all and she busted Cyborg nose up early Nunes could land some big shots in early. Could come down to how Nunes could handle pressure, last serious pressure fighter she fought with power was prime zingano and she folded after two and a half rds . Good fight to make.
Size isn't as big as Cyborgs other fights. Nunes is around 155-160 herself. Cyborg has strength but not that one punch power she usually just overwelms them with pressure, she also isn't as technical where I think Nunes is more. Also most powerful fighter Cyborg has fight in years is Holms and Holms doesn't have punching power at all and she busted Cyborg nose up early Nunes could land some big shots in early. Could come down to how Nunes could handle pressure, last serious pressure fighter she fought with power was prime zingano and she folded after two and a half rds . Good fight to make.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,213
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,674
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,637
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 548
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,013
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
- Obviously the true face of the republican party 33,945
- MODERATE voters say ... 34,981
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 371
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
