This line seems fishy. I capped this fight at close to 2 to 1 in favor of Cub. I understand Ortega is undefeated and has finished his last couple opponents. But if you look deeper, he was trailing heading in the 3rd round in a few of those bouts.
I know we're talking about an older Cub Swanson against a younger Ortega, but Swanson's looked good. I feel there is too much value on Ortega at even money.
Cub Swanson - 110 2 units is my first play. And I expect this line to trend upwards.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
This line seems fishy. I capped this fight at close to 2 to 1 in favor of Cub. I understand Ortega is undefeated and has finished his last couple opponents. But if you look deeper, he was trailing heading in the 3rd round in a few of those bouts.
I know we're talking about an older Cub Swanson against a younger Ortega, but Swanson's looked good. I feel there is too much value on Ortega at even money.
Cub Swanson - 110 2 units is my first play. And I expect this line to trend upwards.
This isn't a 3 round fight, my friend. The value here is on Ortega, not Cub. Cub will try to take Ortega into deep waters, but he'll be caught, just like everyone else. GL, but I don't think you have a winner there.
This isn't a 3 round fight, my friend. The value here is on Ortega, not Cub. Cub will try to take Ortega into deep waters, but he'll be caught, just like everyone else. GL, but I don't think you have a winner there.
ortega couldnt wait any longer for guida to dance around and timed a knee to his face. look what guida went and did after. i was already on ortega be kerful
ortega couldnt wait any longer for guida to dance around and timed a knee to his face. look what guida went and did after. i was already on ortega be kerful
This isn't a 3 round fight, my friend. The value here is on Ortega, not Cub. Cub will try to take Ortega into deep waters, but he'll be caught, just like everyone else. GL, but I don't think you have a winner there.
Same Side!
MDV
Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:
This isn't a 3 round fight, my friend. The value here is on Ortega, not Cub. Cub will try to take Ortega into deep waters, but he'll be caught, just like everyone else. GL, but I don't think you have a winner there.