wasn't expecting this type of fight from two relatively vicious female competitors.
Croden - Santos is a snoozefest
Sharaf - Asplund is a clear dog pass or situation. I evaluated the fight pretty extensively. I don't even think you can possibly rationalize a bet on Asplund. It looks close to me, and I think +110 on Sharaf is closer to being fair since his debut was not good.
Tubby doesn't deserve this kind of price tag even if he trains with Thomas Peterson. It's not the same guy. He doesn't have any legit wins.
One of them should be able to mark a finish on their record tho.
![]()
Sharaf - Asplund is a clear dog pass or situation. I evaluated the fight pretty extensively. I don't even think you can possibly rationalize a bet on Asplund. It looks close to me, and I think +110 on Sharaf is closer to being fair since his debut was not good.
Tubby doesn't deserve this kind of price tag even if he trains with Thomas Peterson. It's not the same guy. He doesn't have any legit wins.
One of them should be able to mark a finish on their record tho.
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,720
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,215
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 638
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,422
- PART DEUX 256
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,529
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,526
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,845
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,707
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
