"The Goat" stoled all the attention!!! In the UFC world this is just another fight between 2 crafty veterans. To be honest, it's a tough fight to call. I think your other post might have hit it spot on. I'm waiting on some line movement to maybe get a better feel. Notice how besides the McGregor fight, lines are stagnant.
"The Goat" stoled all the attention!!! In the UFC world this is just another fight between 2 crafty veterans. To be honest, it's a tough fight to call. I think your other post might have hit it spot on. I'm waiting on some line movement to maybe get a better feel. Notice how besides the McGregor fight, lines are stagnant.
in my mind if it was a 5rd fight we all know who we'd pick but with it being a 3rd..............TOUGH CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im still torn between the 2 but i lean benson becuz idk
in my mind if it was a 5rd fight we all know who we'd pick but with it being a 3rd..............TOUGH CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im still torn between the 2 but i lean benson becuz idk
This his a sports where quick turnarounds takes a toll on your body, especially when you hit the 30 mark and beyond ( which he has ).
It would be ok for cowboy to have done this against a lesser opponent but benson his one opponent that would have needed for him ( mentaly and physically ) and his coaching staff, a full fight camp. And although the 2 wins of benson over cerrone are a while back, they are not for cerrone mentaly. When you are an athlete
( especially individual sports like mma, boxing , ect ) no matter how far your losses to someone are, you never forget them expecially when you lostTwice to someone.
and i know that cowboy must have doubts right now about if he can win and if he made the right decision about taking THIS fight on short notice. and those doubts will follow him onto the cage.
i pick Benson.
This his a sports where quick turnarounds takes a toll on your body, especially when you hit the 30 mark and beyond ( which he has ).
It would be ok for cowboy to have done this against a lesser opponent but benson his one opponent that would have needed for him ( mentaly and physically ) and his coaching staff, a full fight camp. And although the 2 wins of benson over cerrone are a while back, they are not for cerrone mentaly. When you are an athlete
( especially individual sports like mma, boxing , ect ) no matter how far your losses to someone are, you never forget them expecially when you lostTwice to someone.
and i know that cowboy must have doubts right now about if he can win and if he made the right decision about taking THIS fight on short notice. and those doubts will follow him onto the cage.
I think cowboy wins a very close decision I went back and rewatched the first fight and cerrone killed him with his standup and almost submitted him several times the difference in that fight was the amount of takedowns and top control that Henderson had. That fight was 6 years ago so both fighters are completely different at this point. Cerrone had won 6 straight and hendo looked a bit lost the last 2 fights. I think cerrone wins because of scoring with leg kicks and the fact that his takedown defense has improved. Cowboy by split decision.
I think cowboy wins a very close decision I went back and rewatched the first fight and cerrone killed him with his standup and almost submitted him several times the difference in that fight was the amount of takedowns and top control that Henderson had. That fight was 6 years ago so both fighters are completely different at this point. Cerrone had won 6 straight and hendo looked a bit lost the last 2 fights. I think cerrone wins because of scoring with leg kicks and the fact that his takedown defense has improved. Cowboy by split decision.
I think cowboy must have taken this fight, agreeing with Dana that a loss can't move him down the LW ladder. No one takes a critical fught last minute like this
And as much as a fight takes energy etc out of a fighter, the jury fught was a glorified training session. The most damage he took was by his own kicks! Great ground work
I think cowboy must have taken this fight, agreeing with Dana that a loss can't move him down the LW ladder. No one takes a critical fught last minute like this
And as much as a fight takes energy etc out of a fighter, the jury fught was a glorified training session. The most damage he took was by his own kicks! Great ground work
I think cowboy must have taken this fight, agreeing with Dana that a loss can't move him down the LW ladder. No one takes a critical fught last minute like this
And as much as a fight takes energy etc out of a fighter, the jury fught was a glorified training session. The most damage he took was by his own kicks! Great ground work
The fight has nothing to do with the toll on the body that i am talking about. When you are training for a fight, you have a program that his made to make you peak exactly at the moment of the fight, and after your body needs rest to be able to repeak at a later time.
Quote Originally Posted by sawman:
I think cowboy must have taken this fight, agreeing with Dana that a loss can't move him down the LW ladder. No one takes a critical fught last minute like this
And as much as a fight takes energy etc out of a fighter, the jury fught was a glorified training session. The most damage he took was by his own kicks! Great ground work
The fight has nothing to do with the toll on the body that i am talking about. When you are training for a fight, you have a program that his made to make you peak exactly at the moment of the fight, and after your body needs rest to be able to repeak at a later time.
And people seems to forget that the 2 losses of benson are to 2 fighters that have destroyed cerrone not long ago.... cowboy did not look on the same level has showtime or dos anjos, so i don't mind the losses much
And people seems to forget that the 2 losses of benson are to 2 fighters that have destroyed cerrone not long ago.... cowboy did not look on the same level has showtime or dos anjos, so i don't mind the losses much
The fight has nothing to do with the toll on the body that i am talking about. When you are training for a fight, you have a program that his made to make you peak exactly at the moment of the fight, and after your body needs rest to be able to repeak at a later time.
depending on when he flew out of vegas the time change may have an effect as well
agree he might have peaked in his dominant performance against jury and might be flat
this is about as good as spot for benson as he could ask for
Quote Originally Posted by MMAwizard:
The fight has nothing to do with the toll on the body that i am talking about. When you are training for a fight, you have a program that his made to make you peak exactly at the moment of the fight, and after your body needs rest to be able to repeak at a later time.
depending on when he flew out of vegas the time change may have an effect as well
agree he might have peaked in his dominant performance against jury and might be flat
this is about as good as spot for benson as he could ask for
The fight has nothing to do with the toll on the body that i am talking about. When you are training for a fight, you have a program that his made to make you peak exactly at the moment of the fight, and after your body needs rest to be able to repeak at a later time.
agreed... It's a tough spot for Cerrone. It's a good spot for Benson. I will be an exciting fight. It SHOULD go decision. Two of the best, neither will give an inch... I liked the +125
Quote Originally Posted by MMAwizard:
The fight has nothing to do with the toll on the body that i am talking about. When you are training for a fight, you have a program that his made to make you peak exactly at the moment of the fight, and after your body needs rest to be able to repeak at a later time.
agreed... It's a tough spot for Cerrone. It's a good spot for Benson. I will be an exciting fight. It SHOULD go decision. Two of the best, neither will give an inch... I liked the +125
Odds arent long enough on Cerrone for me to back him against a guy who has twice shown he knows how to defeat him. I think this one will be closer but Bendo will wrestle his way to another decision.
Odds arent long enough on Cerrone for me to back him against a guy who has twice shown he knows how to defeat him. I think this one will be closer but Bendo will wrestle his way to another decision.
Going with Benson Henderson. The only thing that really worries me is if it goes to the scorecards, the officials might give Cerrone some favorable scoring due to him stepping in against top competition on short notice. Hope that won't be the case.
Going with Benson Henderson. The only thing that really worries me is if it goes to the scorecards, the officials might give Cerrone some favorable scoring due to him stepping in against top competition on short notice. Hope that won't be the case.
if you like Cowboy I think if you wait odds will go up pretty good know a few guys going to lay heavy on Bendo and he will not stand right in front of him like most and I agree with rzagza I don't like match up and Dana trying to talk him out of it knows its a bad match up style wise with all that said Cowboy is top 3 favorite fighters so I hope he wins
if you like Cowboy I think if you wait odds will go up pretty good know a few guys going to lay heavy on Bendo and he will not stand right in front of him like most and I agree with rzagza I don't like match up and Dana trying to talk him out of it knows its a bad match up style wise with all that said Cowboy is top 3 favorite fighters so I hope he wins
This is so fixed lol. I had money on Donald and won but I dont watch this much but everybody was saying no doubt henderson winner. only explanation FIXED
This is so fixed lol. I had money on Donald and won but I dont watch this much but everybody was saying no doubt henderson winner. only explanation FIXED
Wasn't a robbery, just a very close fight. The educated MMA guys on most of the major websites were pretty split. Joe Rogan just has a way of picking a fight with his commentary. I had Cowboy winning 1&3, but all 3 rounds were thin.
Wasn't a robbery, just a very close fight. The educated MMA guys on most of the major websites were pretty split. Joe Rogan just has a way of picking a fight with his commentary. I had Cowboy winning 1&3, but all 3 rounds were thin.