• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Conor vs Diaz...

    Skanless1
    Ferrari29
    J-MoneyMaker
    JimGunn
    Chewy5394
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1998
    Posts: 24
     
    Skanless1
    Skanless1
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 5996
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2016 - 11:55 PM ET #1

    Just announced.. not sure this will be a great fight as I think Conor will outclass him, but should be entertaining!
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Just announced.. not sure this will be a great fight as I think Conor will outclass him, but should be entertaining!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2016 - 12:00 AM ET #2

    Conor MURKS Diaz at 170!!!!
    Reply
    Conor MURKS Diaz at 170!!!!
     
    Skanless1
    Skanless1
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 5996
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2016 - 12:01 AM ET #3

    Yeah.. Nate is entertaining, but this fight is a complete mismatch.. and entertaining mismatch given how much both like to talk, but a mismatch. 
    Reply
    Yeah.. Nate is entertaining, but this fight is a complete mismatch.. and entertaining mismatch given how much both like to talk, but a mismatch. 
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2016 - 12:04 AM ET #4

    Time to back up the Brink's truck on Mystic Mac
    Reply
    Time to back up the Brink's truck on Mystic Mac
     
    JimGunn
    JimGunn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1394
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2016 - 12:04 AM ET #5

    I wish I caught the openers at much better prices when Conor was -280, and the under 2½ was at -140 but I think these lines will climb so I bet here:

    Conor McGregor (-320) vs Nate Diaz $640.00 for $200.00
    Conor McGregor/Nate Diaz Under 2½ (-180) $180.00 for $100.00
    Reply
    I wish I caught the openers at much better prices when Conor was -280, and the under 2½ was at -140 but I think these lines will climb so I bet here:

    Conor McGregor (-320) vs Nate Diaz $640.00 for $200.00
    Conor McGregor/Nate Diaz Under 2½ (-180) $180.00 for $100.00
     
    Skanless1
    Skanless1
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 5996
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2016 - 12:05 AM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by J-MoneyMaker:

    Time to back up the Brink's truck on Mystic Mac

    Only thing will be how much of a fav Conor will be. I am horrible at predicting UFC lines, but i'm thinking something like Conor -370 or so? 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by J-MoneyMaker:

    Time to back up the Brink's truck on Mystic Mac

    Only thing will be how much of a fav Conor will be. I am horrible at predicting UFC lines, but i'm thinking something like Conor -370 or so? 
     
    Skanless1
    Skanless1
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 5996
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2016 - 12:06 AM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    I wish I caught the openers at much better prices when Conor was -280, and the under 2½ was at -140 but I think these lines will climb so I bet here:

    Conor McGregor (-320) vs Nate Diaz $640.00 for $200.00
    Conor McGregor/Nate Diaz Under 2½ (-180) $180.00 for $100.00

    Nice catches!! That line will probably climb to close to -400 i'm thinking?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    I wish I caught the openers at much better prices when Conor was -280, and the under 2½ was at -140 but I think these lines will climb so I bet here:

    Conor McGregor (-320) vs Nate Diaz $640.00 for $200.00
    Conor McGregor/Nate Diaz Under 2½ (-180) $180.00 for $100.00

    Nice catches!! That line will probably climb to close to -400 i'm thinking?
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2016 - 12:49 PM ET #8

    Reply
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2016 - 1:06 PM ET #9

    Nice bets Gunn. I'm not much of a trash talk fan, but I'm looking forward to these two going at it. I think they picked Diaz over Cowboy especially after cowboy's slick sub this week. Should be a fun fight to watch
    Reply
    Nice bets Gunn. I'm not much of a trash talk fan, but I'm looking forward to these two going at it. I think they picked Diaz over Cowboy especially after cowboy's slick sub this week. Should be a fun fight to watch
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2016 - 4:29 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    Nice bets Gunn. I'm not much of a trash talk fan, but I'm looking forward to these two going at it. I think they picked Diaz over Cowboy especially after cowboy's slick sub this week. Should be a fun fight to watch

    Good point Sawman. Nobody with good sub skills is gonna be a replacement fighter, look what Mendes did on a short camp!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    Nice bets Gunn. I'm not much of a trash talk fan, but I'm looking forward to these two going at it. I think they picked Diaz over Cowboy especially after cowboy's slick sub this week. Should be a fun fight to watch

    Good point Sawman. Nobody with good sub skills is gonna be a replacement fighter, look what Mendes did on a short camp!!!
     
    Redwing51
    Redwing51
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 293
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2016 - 4:52 PM ET #11

    not too bad of a bet at 30 % return. Diaz wont ko Conor, judges wont give diaz the decision. His triangle is his only tool to a win. 

    Going to be a better fight than rda. 
    Reply
    not too bad of a bet at 30 % return. Diaz wont ko Conor, judges wont give diaz the decision. His triangle is his only tool to a win. 

    Going to be a better fight than rda. 
     
    biggiantkiller
    biggiantkiller
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 17606
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2016 - 5:04 PM ET #12

    bet over 2.5 rounds +140   gift lol gl bgk
    Reply
    bet over 2.5 rounds +140   gift lol gl bgk
     
    JimGunn
    JimGunn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1394
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2016 - 6:36 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    Nice bets Gunn. I'm not much of a trash talk fan, but I'm looking forward to these two going at it. I think they picked Diaz over Cowboy especially after cowboy's slick sub this week. Should be a fun fight to watch


    I knew the lines would jump quite a bit. Glad I got a little more down yesterday on Conor's ML at -304 and the under 2½ at -160 at one of the Bitcoin sportsbooks that mirror Pinnacle lines before it went up everywhere.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    Nice bets Gunn. I'm not much of a trash talk fan, but I'm looking forward to these two going at it. I think they picked Diaz over Cowboy especially after cowboy's slick sub this week. Should be a fun fight to watch


    I knew the lines would jump quite a bit. Glad I got a little more down yesterday on Conor's ML at -304 and the under 2½ at -160 at one of the Bitcoin sportsbooks that mirror Pinnacle lines before it went up everywhere.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2016 - 8:37 PM ET #14

    I like ITD for the fight alot!!!
    Reply
    I like ITD for the fight alot!!!
     
    Redwing51
    Redwing51
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 293
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2016 - 9:58 PM ET #15

    Conor saying late in the first round. 
    Reply
    Conor saying late in the first round. 
     
    adrenalin112
    adrenalin112
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2016
    Posts: 28
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2016 - 12:42 AM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:



    I knew the lines would jump quite a bit. Glad I got a little more down yesterday on Conor's ML at -304 and the under 2½ at -160 at one of the Bitcoin sportsbooks that mirror Pinnacle lines before it went up everywhere.


    hey Jim, been trailing you for the past few events. Really appreciate your strategic hedging with props. 

    Anyways, do you think the line will move further towards Conor being a bigger favorite? 
    I'm actually liking both of the dogs in the main & co-main.

    We know conor has the more dynamic striking & foot work, his hook is very dangerous & he can cover a lot of distance to move in & out of range quickly with punches & kicks.

    On the flip side, Diaz has shown to have a chin. He doesnt rush in & allow himself to be vulnerable to the hook like aldo does. He stays at range and effectively uses his jab.

    What we dont know about Conor is his ability to work in the clinch, use the cage, defend takedowns, and grapple at this level. If nate is able to engage a clinch with him, i see diaz being able to employ his halfway decent takedown skills to score a takedown & possibly put Conor into a precarious position.

    Diaz @ ~+400 would be a great value that I couldnt pass up. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:



    I knew the lines would jump quite a bit. Glad I got a little more down yesterday on Conor's ML at -304 and the under 2½ at -160 at one of the Bitcoin sportsbooks that mirror Pinnacle lines before it went up everywhere.


    hey Jim, been trailing you for the past few events. Really appreciate your strategic hedging with props. 

    Anyways, do you think the line will move further towards Conor being a bigger favorite? 
    I'm actually liking both of the dogs in the main & co-main.

    We know conor has the more dynamic striking & foot work, his hook is very dangerous & he can cover a lot of distance to move in & out of range quickly with punches & kicks.

    On the flip side, Diaz has shown to have a chin. He doesnt rush in & allow himself to be vulnerable to the hook like aldo does. He stays at range and effectively uses his jab.

    What we dont know about Conor is his ability to work in the clinch, use the cage, defend takedowns, and grapple at this level. If nate is able to engage a clinch with him, i see diaz being able to employ his halfway decent takedown skills to score a takedown & possibly put Conor into a precarious position.

    Diaz @ ~+400 would be a great value that I couldnt pass up. 
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2016 - 12:12 AM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by biggiantkiller:

    bet over 2.5 rounds +140   gift lol gl bgk

    I agree, Nate has only been stopped with strikes once I see him getting beaten to mush and losing to Conor in decision
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by biggiantkiller:

    bet over 2.5 rounds +140   gift lol gl bgk

    I agree, Nate has only been stopped with strikes once I see him getting beaten to mush and losing to Conor in decision
     
    RenegadesOfFunk
    RenegadesOfFunk
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 374
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2016 - 12:08 PM ET #18

    I see this fight over in 2 mins....I on the other hand am pissed this went to ho hum boring Nate D
    Reply
    I see this fight over in 2 mins....I on the other hand am pissed this went to ho hum boring Nate D
     
    wiiooiiw
    wiiooiiw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 182
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2016 - 3:37 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by Redwing51:

    not too bad of a bet at 30 % return. Diaz wont ko Conor, judges wont give diaz the decision. His triangle is his only tool to a win. 

    Going to be a better fight than rda. 
    You think Diaz is better than RDA? or is it a stylistic thing?  RDA looks like a killer to me lately.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwing51:

    not too bad of a bet at 30 % return. Diaz wont ko Conor, judges wont give diaz the decision. His triangle is his only tool to a win. 

    Going to be a better fight than rda. 
    You think Diaz is better than RDA? or is it a stylistic thing?  RDA looks like a killer to me lately.
     
    Skanless1
    Skanless1
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 5996
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2016 - 3:05 AM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by Redwing51:

    not too bad of a bet at 30 % return. Diaz wont ko Conor, judges wont give diaz the decision. His triangle is his only tool to a win. 

    Going to be a better fight than rda. 

    Really?  I though RDA would give Conor a pretty good fight and had about a 40% chance of winning vs him... I think Conor is a HORRIBLE matchup for Nate and can't see envision too many scenarios where Nate wins unless he's able to get inside Conor's head, which I doubt.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwing51:

    not too bad of a bet at 30 % return. Diaz wont ko Conor, judges wont give diaz the decision. His triangle is his only tool to a win. 

    Going to be a better fight than rda. 

    Really?  I though RDA would give Conor a pretty good fight and had about a 40% chance of winning vs him... I think Conor is a HORRIBLE matchup for Nate and can't see envision too many scenarios where Nate wins unless he's able to get inside Conor's head, which I doubt.
     
    Skanless1
    Skanless1
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 5996
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2016 - 1:17 AM ET #21

    Whoa.. shocked... Nate showed some heart. 
    Reply
    Whoa.. shocked... Nate showed some heart. 
     
    adrenalin112
    adrenalin112
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2016
    Posts: 28
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2016 - 1:32 AM ET #22

    Lol you guys
    Reply
    Lol you guys
     
    Skanless1
    Skanless1
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 5996
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2016 - 7:05 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by adrenalin112:

    Lol you guys


    ? care to expand?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by adrenalin112:

    Lol you guys


    ? care to expand?
     
     
    Skanless1
    Skanless1
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 5996
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2016 - 7:09 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by adrenalin112:



    hey Jim, been trailing you for the past few events. Really appreciate your strategic hedging with props. 

    Anyways, do you think the line will move further towards Conor being a bigger favorite? 
    I'm actually liking both of the dogs in the main & co-main.

    We know conor has the more dynamic striking & foot work, his hook is very dangerous & he can cover a lot of distance to move in & out of range quickly with punches & kicks.

    On the flip side, Diaz has shown to have a chin. He doesnt rush in & allow himself to be vulnerable to the hook like aldo does. He stays at range and effectively uses his jab.

    What we dont know about Conor is his ability to work in the clinch, use the cage, defend takedowns, and grapple at this level. If nate is able to engage a clinch with him, i see diaz being able to employ his halfway decent takedown skills to score a takedown & possibly put Conor into a precarious position.

    Diaz @ ~+400 would be a great value that I couldnt pass up. 

    Just saw this.. nice call The fight went basically as you called. Good job.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by adrenalin112:



    hey Jim, been trailing you for the past few events. Really appreciate your strategic hedging with props. 

    Anyways, do you think the line will move further towards Conor being a bigger favorite? 
    I'm actually liking both of the dogs in the main & co-main.

    We know conor has the more dynamic striking & foot work, his hook is very dangerous & he can cover a lot of distance to move in & out of range quickly with punches & kicks.

    On the flip side, Diaz has shown to have a chin. He doesnt rush in & allow himself to be vulnerable to the hook like aldo does. He stays at range and effectively uses his jab.

    What we dont know about Conor is his ability to work in the clinch, use the cage, defend takedowns, and grapple at this level. If nate is able to engage a clinch with him, i see diaz being able to employ his halfway decent takedown skills to score a takedown & possibly put Conor into a precarious position.

    Diaz @ ~+400 would be a great value that I couldnt pass up. 

    Just saw this.. nice call The fight went basically as you called. Good job.
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,260
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,436
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,607
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 113
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,108

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.