Imo he hurts Max early, and wins via Tko He should be alot bigger, and definitely hit harder. I also believe that Mcgregor will have the grappling and wrestling advantages if that comes into play although I am not confident about that. End of the day. The odds are far too wide, and this should be lined closer to Mcgregor +155 considering his absence. I believe that Max's heart is not in this anymore because his son and wife are tired of the fight game. That is my thoughts. not a lock for sure!
Saying "his hearts not in it anymore" is a wild take. Bol on your bet.
Quote Originally Posted by Professor1258:
Imo he hurts Max early, and wins via Tko He should be alot bigger, and definitely hit harder. I also believe that Mcgregor will have the grappling and wrestling advantages if that comes into play although I am not confident about that. End of the day. The odds are far too wide, and this should be lined closer to Mcgregor +155 considering his absence. I believe that Max's heart is not in this anymore because his son and wife are tired of the fight game. That is my thoughts. not a lock for sure!
Saying "his hearts not in it anymore" is a wild take. Bol on your bet.