Last week he was 18 years old, unexpectedly. My bookie let me void bets 24 hours from the time of the match. I was in on khelleher +165 when it opened. Yes I know bad line. This is different from Walt Harris. Walt fought months after the death. Stamann has already been through camp - and with this being so close to the fight I think this will motivate him like no other factor could. My buddy wrestled d2 state champ and destroyed him 3 days after his father passed (mind you my buddy had been wrestling for only 2 years).
Im off this fight - going to watch a cheer for Cody as this would be a great win for him to dedicate this fight to His brother.
rip
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Last week he was 18 years old, unexpectedly. My bookie let me void bets 24 hours from the time of the match. I was in on khelleher +165 when it opened. Yes I know bad line. This is different from Walt Harris. Walt fought months after the death. Stamann has already been through camp - and with this being so close to the fight I think this will motivate him like no other factor could. My buddy wrestled d2 state champ and destroyed him 3 days after his father passed (mind you my buddy had been wrestling for only 2 years).
Im off this fight - going to watch a cheer for Cody as this would be a great win for him to dedicate this fight to His brother.