TJ Dillashaw is a giant piece of shit. He has taken "special supplements" and purposely injured former teammates whilst training.... a true snake in the grass. Cody's last performance was mesmerizing. Dillashaw won't be able to take Cody down and he can't compete with him standing up. Garbrandt's boxing is too pure and he hits too hard. Dominick Cruz was at god status before Cody dethroned him and I expect "No Love" to be at the top of this division for a while. He's a phenomenal athlete and highly skilled on both the ground and standing. I'm hoping some money pours in on Dillashaw and Cody floats around -150. That would be a true steal.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
TJ Dillashaw is a giant piece of shit. He has taken "special supplements" and purposely injured former teammates whilst training.... a true snake in the grass. Cody's last performance was mesmerizing. Dillashaw won't be able to take Cody down and he can't compete with him standing up. Garbrandt's boxing is too pure and he hits too hard. Dominick Cruz was at god status before Cody dethroned him and I expect "No Love" to be at the top of this division for a while. He's a phenomenal athlete and highly skilled on both the ground and standing. I'm hoping some money pours in on Dillashaw and Cody floats around -150. That would be a true steal.