CM Punk
https://twitter.com/ufc/status/1004785310553788416?s=12Can someone assess what they are seeing here?Is this impressive? Is it amateur.Just write down what you think of this clip.It’s the only fighting clip I have of punk since the last fight and I want everyone’s thoughts (even though it isn’t much).
I am 2-0 (1 sub; 1 decision) amateur featherweight in Wisconsin - training for a few years - take that for what it's worth.
These are obviously very basic combinations, and it looks like he's at the tail end of a session, throwing only power to blow out his muscles, but he does absolutely nothing to hide his chin, and he looks very slooooowwww. Those uppercuts look like they're straight out of Cal Pendred's playbook. Eek.
https://twitter.com/ufc/status/1004785310553788416?s=12Can someone assess what they are seeing here?Is this impressive? Is it amateur.Just write down what you think of this clip.It’s the only fighting clip I have of punk since the last fight and I want everyone’s thoughts (even though it isn’t much).
I am 2-0 (1 sub; 1 decision) amateur featherweight in Wisconsin - training for a few years - take that for what it's worth.
These are obviously very basic combinations, and it looks like he's at the tail end of a session, throwing only power to blow out his muscles, but he does absolutely nothing to hide his chin, and he looks very slooooowwww. Those uppercuts look like they're straight out of Cal Pendred's playbook. Eek.
Punk should win pretty easily. GL, Scal.
Punk should win pretty easily. GL, Scal.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,450
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,226
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,907
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,643
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 552
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,018
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 472
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
- Obviously the true face of the republican party 33,947
- MODERATE voters say ... 34,983
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
