All these bellator flamingoes coming into the UFC get a rude awakening when they need to compete clean
Hooker -135
big bet
Of course he’s going to look cut he hasn’t drank or eaten in days.
remind me of alvarez record in the ufc?
5-4
And if I recall he did lose his first ufc bout to cerrone.
Of course he’s going to look cut he hasn’t drank or eaten in days.
remind me of alvarez record in the ufc?
5-4
And if I recall he did lose his first ufc bout to cerrone.
@PapaShango
@PapaShango
Nah I watched him way back in Dream and liked em he’s exciting but never a top tier fighter IMO. No need to make stupid assumptions boy. Eddie was hand picked for Connor with his T-Rex arms tryna throw that back hand lead
@PapaShango
@PapaShango
Nah I watched him way back in Dream and liked em he’s exciting but never a top tier fighter IMO. No need to make stupid assumptions boy. Eddie was hand picked for Connor with his T-Rex arms tryna throw that back hand lead
