Woodley’s performance’s in his last three fights have been sub par. This is a fighter that comes up fast and goes down fast career speaking. I have followed Burns in his amateur prime till tonight. The strength and technique he acquired from the underground training camp in his native beloved country is going to be detrimental to Woodley’s corner and Woodley himself, especially from the “special” onslaught of jujitsu. Woodley is extremely explosive with his 1’s and 2’s so if he can squeeze some through it still will not be enough for a KO. On the other hand, if Burns, burns out from fatigue and gets caught then there will be a potential KO for Woodley. I believe this has potential to go the distance if both fighters come out strategic self disciplined and at a comfortable pace for both fighters. Burns is going for a submission make no mistake about that. This is his bread and butter. I like what Woodley did to Hill via submission but the fight was not spectacular. This is a fight that Woodley needs to be the aggressor. Even though Woodley has some knowledge on his wrestling skills it’s no match for Burns. I think Burns will find the throughput on Woodley’s style.
Burns +145
Burns by submission +400
Burns round 3 +1200
The Great Life of Sports Betting. Best Feeling in the World!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Woodley’s performance’s in his last three fights have been sub par. This is a fighter that comes up fast and goes down fast career speaking. I have followed Burns in his amateur prime till tonight. The strength and technique he acquired from the underground training camp in his native beloved country is going to be detrimental to Woodley’s corner and Woodley himself, especially from the “special” onslaught of jujitsu. Woodley is extremely explosive with his 1’s and 2’s so if he can squeeze some through it still will not be enough for a KO. On the other hand, if Burns, burns out from fatigue and gets caught then there will be a potential KO for Woodley. I believe this has potential to go the distance if both fighters come out strategic self disciplined and at a comfortable pace for both fighters. Burns is going for a submission make no mistake about that. This is his bread and butter. I like what Woodley did to Hill via submission but the fight was not spectacular. This is a fight that Woodley needs to be the aggressor. Even though Woodley has some knowledge on his wrestling skills it’s no match for Burns. I think Burns will find the throughput on Woodley’s style.