She's bigger and dana need to sell PPV
Bullet goes down, Brazil ML
@RockCityCapper
I had Shevchenko in my pending parlay. Still net a profit if this last fight doesn’t go the distance. I don’t normally live bet. But I really thought Santos was a steal at that price and didn’t think she’d lose a decision. Not calling this one a robbery, but these judges are just a continuous disaster. The one who had it 49-46 is corrupt or an idiot. Probably the same one who had Edwards 30-27 to kick off the night.
@RockCityCapper
I had Shevchenko in my pending parlay. Still net a profit if this last fight doesn’t go the distance. I don’t normally live bet. But I really thought Santos was a steal at that price and didn’t think she’d lose a decision. Not calling this one a robbery, but these judges are just a continuous disaster. The one who had it 49-46 is corrupt or an idiot. Probably the same one who had Edwards 30-27 to kick off the night.
@RockCityCapper I had Shevchenko in my pending parlay. Still net a profit if this last fight doesn’t go the distance. I don’t normally live bet. But I really thought Santos was a steal at that price and didn’t think she’d lose a decision. Not calling this one a robbery, but these judges are just a continuous disaster. The one who had it 49-46 is corrupt or an idiot. Probably the same one who had Edwards 30-27 to kick off the night.
When I heard 49-46 I thought for sure it was for Santos. Totally shocked by that number. My live app also had Batgerel Danaa around -350 going into the 3rd and all 3 judges went 29-28 the other way. Not that I 100% trust those in fight lines, but even Shevchenko was as high as -225 in the 5th which I thought was crazy
@RockCityCapper I had Shevchenko in my pending parlay. Still net a profit if this last fight doesn’t go the distance. I don’t normally live bet. But I really thought Santos was a steal at that price and didn’t think she’d lose a decision. Not calling this one a robbery, but these judges are just a continuous disaster. The one who had it 49-46 is corrupt or an idiot. Probably the same one who had Edwards 30-27 to kick off the night.
When I heard 49-46 I thought for sure it was for Santos. Totally shocked by that number. My live app also had Batgerel Danaa around -350 going into the 3rd and all 3 judges went 29-28 the other way. Not that I 100% trust those in fight lines, but even Shevchenko was as high as -225 in the 5th which I thought was crazy
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,735
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,220
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 639
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,499
- PART DEUX 259
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,551
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,856
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 623
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,547
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,712
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
