Mafiosos have her for huge $$$$$$ tonight, so I am also rolling large. LFG for 4 of these MMA in a row after Jennifer Maia+150, Cory Sandhagen-150, & Kelvin Gastelum-140! Good Luck
if you coattail
Mafiosos have her for huge $$$$$$ tonight, so I am also rolling large. LFG for 4 of these MMA in a row after Jennifer Maia+150, Cory Sandhagen-150, & Kelvin Gastelum-140! Good Luck
if you coattail
Mafiosos have her for huge $$$$$$ tonight, so I am also rolling large. LFG for 4 of these MMA in a row after Jennifer Maia+150, Cory Sandhagen-150, & Kelvin Gastelum-140! Good Luck
if you coattail
Gluck bro. I might go small. -150 is a lot to pay for a cat fight which usually always end by decision. Gonna parlay brasil and over 2 1/2 rounds.
Gluck bro. I might go small. -150 is a lot to pay for a cat fight which usually always end by decision. Gonna parlay brasil and over 2 1/2 rounds.
