Brock/DC
for me I liked WWF/WWE because of Feud/storylines ( not because fake fight even if sometimes thereare good fakes fights entertaining)
now Wwe storylines sucks also
there are more quantity than quality (only nxt do the exception)
UFC company could become more powerfull than Wwe by5-10years if FEUD/Storylines increase in UFC
for me I liked WWF/WWE because of Feud/storylines ( not because fake fight even if sometimes thereare good fakes fights entertaining)
now Wwe storylines sucks also
there are more quantity than quality (only nxt do the exception)
UFC company could become more powerfull than Wwe by5-10years if FEUD/Storylines increase in UFC
I have no problem with Brock/DC even though Brock does not even deserve a title fight but $$ talks and the fight intrigues fight fans...Brock has 1 punch knock out power but has shown that he can't take a big punch and will crumble. There is noone else in the Heavy weight or Light Heavy weight division that will sell fights. DC is not really a big draw. However with Jon jones due back soon he will fight the winner for the Heavy weight belt.
I have no problem with Brock/DC even though Brock does not even deserve a title fight but $$ talks and the fight intrigues fight fans...Brock has 1 punch knock out power but has shown that he can't take a big punch and will crumble. There is noone else in the Heavy weight or Light Heavy weight division that will sell fights. DC is not really a big draw. However with Jon jones due back soon he will fight the winner for the Heavy weight belt.
for me I liked WWF/WWE because of Feud/storylines ( not because fake fight even if sometimes thereare good fakes fights entertaining)
now Wwe storylines sucks also
there are more quantity than quality (only nxt do the exception)
UFC company could become more powerfull than Wwe by5-10years if FEUD/Storylines increase in UFC
for me I liked WWF/WWE because of Feud/storylines ( not because fake fight even if sometimes thereare good fakes fights entertaining)
now Wwe storylines sucks also
there are more quantity than quality (only nxt do the exception)
UFC company could become more powerfull than Wwe by5-10years if FEUD/Storylines increase in UFC
LOL. So after DC wins, he calls out Brock, who comes to the ring and shoves him backwards pretty hard. Then Brock goes and calls Francis and Stipe POS! UFC becoming WWE? I'm sorry, and I like Brock and am a fan of the WWE, but DC would F Brock up.
It looks bad on DC to call out Lesnar. D*ck chest is not an MMA fighter! He is a known cheat and a side show...a tired one at that. I know he's setting up for retirement but as an MMA fan, I don't want the HW and LHW belt being held up like a couple of the other divisions. Do the belts have any meaning anymore??
LOL. So after DC wins, he calls out Brock, who comes to the ring and shoves him backwards pretty hard. Then Brock goes and calls Francis and Stipe POS! UFC becoming WWE? I'm sorry, and I like Brock and am a fan of the WWE, but DC would F Brock up.
It looks bad on DC to call out Lesnar. D*ck chest is not an MMA fighter! He is a known cheat and a side show...a tired one at that. I know he's setting up for retirement but as an MMA fan, I don't want the HW and LHW belt being held up like a couple of the other divisions. Do the belts have any meaning anymore??
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,450
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,226
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,907
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,643
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 552
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,018
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 472
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
- Obviously the true face of the republican party 33,947
- MODERATE voters say ... 34,983
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
