Usually don't bet prelims but Allen's line jumped up for a reason. He is an animal. He faught Kyle Daukus a couple years ago and that was one of the most relentless fights I've watched. He has been great ever since. Not huge on Garcia but I think he has a stylistic advantage and think he beats the newcomer.
Also, pairing both gets 1/1 odds. Far more confident in Allen but I like the odds here.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Usually don't bet prelims but Allen's line jumped up for a reason. He is an animal. He faught Kyle Daukus a couple years ago and that was one of the most relentless fights I've watched. He has been great ever since. Not huge on Garcia but I think he has a stylistic advantage and think he beats the newcomer.
Also, pairing both gets 1/1 odds. Far more confident in Allen but I like the odds here.