Clear Value bet in my opinion. I like Hiestand in the fight altogether, and he's a very high level grappler. Armfield has been subbed twice in his last 7 fights.
Brady Hiestand wins by Submission +700
@UglyKidJoe
I am asking you nicely .. don't comment on my threads.
We both know you are a troll, and there is no need for your cooperation. Hope you can respect that request!
![]()
@UglyKidJoe
I am asking you nicely .. don't comment on my threads.
We both know you are a troll, and there is no need for your cooperation. Hope you can respect that request!
![]()
@swik23
thank you brother.. Yeah it was pretty legendary.
Never been so close to winning a submission bet.. Thought I was in big trouble but still had some faith.
@swik23
thank you brother.. Yeah it was pretty legendary.
Never been so close to winning a submission bet.. Thought I was in big trouble but still had some faith.
@NiOsEyXmCfUsSES
good call on Johns also.. I was on him, but I needed the KO for a big payday.. Didn't really see Johns losing at any point in my mind.. But, the fight did play out fairly close near the end.
@NiOsEyXmCfUsSES
good call on Johns also.. I was on him, but I needed the KO for a big payday.. Didn't really see Johns losing at any point in my mind.. But, the fight did play out fairly close near the end.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,735
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,220
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 639
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,499
- PART DEUX 259
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,551
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,856
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 623
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,547
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,712
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
