Salutation. I don't understand why Derrick Lewis is such a huge underdog vs Fabricio Werdum. Lewis has been a pro lately and took a vacation; Fabricio is still a glassjaw, chump. Lewis might get some line movement, but the under at 2.5 is a steal, I think. His name isn't 'Black Beast' for nothing
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Salutation. I don't understand why Derrick Lewis is such a huge underdog vs Fabricio Werdum. Lewis has been a pro lately and took a vacation; Fabricio is still a glassjaw, chump. Lewis might get some line movement, but the under at 2.5 is a steal, I think. His name isn't 'Black Beast' for nothing
Interesting line and definitely think value lies with BB. It’s just so frustrating to bet on these fighters (ahem Rumble and him) who all of a sudden announce after they lost that was their last fight.
I’d have to go with Werdum on overall skill set alone and he does have better cardio. Werdum’s strikes have vastly improved over his fights working with Rafael C but he does have a suspect chin. I’m personally rooting for Werdum but probably only feel comfortable putting him at the end of a parlay.
Interesting line and definitely think value lies with BB. It’s just so frustrating to bet on these fighters (ahem Rumble and him) who all of a sudden announce after they lost that was their last fight.
I’d have to go with Werdum on overall skill set alone and he does have better cardio. Werdum’s strikes have vastly improved over his fights working with Rafael C but he does have a suspect chin. I’m personally rooting for Werdum but probably only feel comfortable putting him at the end of a parlay.
If it goes to the ground the beast is done....he has a punchers chance,...Fabricio is the great HW BJJ Artist of all time.... Can def. See him winning by submission
If it goes to the ground the beast is done....he has a punchers chance,...Fabricio is the great HW BJJ Artist of all time.... Can def. See him winning by submission
Lewis has repeatedly said that he doesn't care about this fight and hasn't been focused since the hurricane in Texas. I wouldn't put a dime on him tonight, but the Under could be interesting. BOL.
Lewis has repeatedly said that he doesn't care about this fight and hasn't been focused since the hurricane in Texas. I wouldn't put a dime on him tonight, but the Under could be interesting. BOL.