Posted:
#1
Bisping (+110) I got this price awhile back and I think he's going to kill GSP. 3 rounds I'd say GSP has a chance to win a DEC but 5 rounds Bisping doesn't gas.
Garbrandt (-145) I believe that TJ is worth betting on cuz of value but I think Cody is faster and will nullify any wrestling of TJ like he did with Cruz. I agree Cruz didn't look the same in the Cody fight but I think since Tj has sparred with Cody a lot his style is readable.
Masvidal (+147) Wonderboy could def win this but the value is on Masvidal, and Wonderboy really turned me off his fight style his last 2 Woodley fights. Masvidal was careful his last fight because Maia has very dangerous ground game. He won't have to worry about that with Wonderboy.
Oleinik (+280) Gotta get that dog. Oleinik will go to the gruond and submit blaydes easily.
Vick (+130) I like both guys but I leaning with Vick on this one.
Garbrandt (-145) I believe that TJ is worth betting on cuz of value but I think Cody is faster and will nullify any wrestling of TJ like he did with Cruz. I agree Cruz didn't look the same in the Cody fight but I think since Tj has sparred with Cody a lot his style is readable.
Masvidal (+147) Wonderboy could def win this but the value is on Masvidal, and Wonderboy really turned me off his fight style his last 2 Woodley fights. Masvidal was careful his last fight because Maia has very dangerous ground game. He won't have to worry about that with Wonderboy.
Oleinik (+280) Gotta get that dog. Oleinik will go to the gruond and submit blaydes easily.
Vick (+130) I like both guys but I leaning with Vick on this one.
