People dont realize how good aljo is I think after his neck surgery an firing at 100% finally he's a problem trust me as long as his cardio is up 2 par he wins this fight ....super excited for this fight an the entire card .....may add more bets later GL everyone dont be scared Aljo to the bank $$$$$$
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
ALJO +340
$500,000 = $1,700.000
People dont realize how good aljo is I think after his neck surgery an firing at 100% finally he's a problem trust me as long as his cardio is up 2 par he wins this fight ....super excited for this fight an the entire card .....may add more bets later GL everyone dont be scared Aljo to the bank $$$$$$
This fight is a no play for me, but I completely agree the value is on Sterling. Sterling definitely has a good chance to win the fight. I do believe Yan is the better / more complete fighter, but not to the extent the lines are showing. This is a much closer fight than what the odds imply.
Side note: What's with the ridiculous half a million dollar bet you are implying???? No one with $500,000 to bet on a dog decides to come onto Covers and give fee tips. People with that kind of money aren't posting in this open forum.
@GofotitRock
This fight is a no play for me, but I completely agree the value is on Sterling. Sterling definitely has a good chance to win the fight. I do believe Yan is the better / more complete fighter, but not to the extent the lines are showing. This is a much closer fight than what the odds imply.
Side note: What's with the ridiculous half a million dollar bet you are implying???? No one with $500,000 to bet on a dog decides to come onto Covers and give fee tips. People with that kind of money aren't posting in this open forum.
you an everyone is entitled to their opinions....just cuz I got the money to bet doesn't mean im not entitled to say or post my thoughts an who I like for how much is irrelevant.... I have been a die hard ufc (mma) fan since 1993 when Hoyce gracie won an I can honestly say I haven't not watched an event live or on TV sincev then except being incarcerated briefly for dui back in the day so believe or not I got knowledge an chit to say GL my friend let's enjoy can't wait like always
@UFC_Trojan
you an everyone is entitled to their opinions....just cuz I got the money to bet doesn't mean im not entitled to say or post my thoughts an who I like for how much is irrelevant.... I have been a die hard ufc (mma) fan since 1993 when Hoyce gracie won an I can honestly say I haven't not watched an event live or on TV sincev then except being incarcerated briefly for dui back in the day so believe or not I got knowledge an chit to say GL my friend let's enjoy can't wait like always