I haven't been around much, we were in Florida for a few weeks and that state doesn't let me bet on DraftKings there so I just took a few weeks off....it was nice. I love this bet this weekend...
Tim Elliott....+280 (2 units) - this line has absolutely crashed. I missed the +300/325, but this was and quite frankly still is a bad line. I usually don't bet before weigh-ins, but the way this line dropped, I had to hit it. Elliott is a mad man and will fight hard for our money. Erceg peaked a couple years ago and has been looking worse and worse each fight. I thought Osbourne beat him. I love Elliott on this match up, this line is a gift!!!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I haven't been around much, we were in Florida for a few weeks and that state doesn't let me bet on DraftKings there so I just took a few weeks off....it was nice. I love this bet this weekend...
Tim Elliott....+280 (2 units) - this line has absolutely crashed. I missed the +300/325, but this was and quite frankly still is a bad line. I usually don't bet before weigh-ins, but the way this line dropped, I had to hit it. Elliott is a mad man and will fight hard for our money. Erceg peaked a couple years ago and has been looking worse and worse each fight. I thought Osbourne beat him. I love Elliott on this match up, this line is a gift!!!
618 am eastern saturday morning and look what i found... LIVE MMA... wow ... good luck haven't looked at results and malkoun just won..... was end rd 2 live line was -1800 .. guys saying it was 1-1 .. wtf live line -3500 .. anyway blah blah blah...
goldfinger 1964
618 am eastern saturday morning and look what i found... LIVE MMA... wow ... good luck haven't looked at results and malkoun just won..... was end rd 2 live line was -1800 .. guys saying it was 1-1 .. wtf live line -3500 .. anyway blah blah blah...