Posted:
#1
I am thinking that Fedor is in the same discrepancy as what happened to Nelson last night. The new is make progress. These two fighter are, and in this case Fedor, at their final raaahhhooooo...!!!! Although Sonnen is a old veteran himself. I contemplate on Sonnen unorthodox trash talk. He can look in the mirror and say these things and go about his day like his dump doesn’t stink.....well some dump do not stink. He gets under my skin because in his interviews he is 50 percent right and 50 percent wrong. He makes it all look good in his favor. Well, maybe 1 percent for his opponent. Recently, there is some things on Twitter about Sonnen I do not like. Lame rehearsals..!!! You know what I am talking about. Fedor is a beast and can handle himself tonight if his endurance is fit. Fedor is a champion like no other in Pride fighting. I followed him when I was in Japan for six years. His martial arts are second to none in Pride Fighting. Bellator is a different contest. I have to go with what I know, but Fedor is strong hearted more that twinkle toes.
The Great Life of Sports Betting. Best Feeling in the World!
