I'm expecting him to be the faster fighter. Mir is coming off of a long layoff and I also expect that to work against him. After that, it's a heavyweight fight and either guy can go out with one punch, so i'll take the value with Fedor. Good luck either way.
Quote Originally Posted by Skanless1:
thoughts on why fedor?
I'm expecting him to be the faster fighter. Mir is coming off of a long layoff and I also expect that to work against him. After that, it's a heavyweight fight and either guy can go out with one punch, so i'll take the value with Fedor. Good luck either way.
Nice call on Fedor. Based on your reasoning and the long layoff for Mir, I actually ended up switching my bet at the last minute and am glad I did.
Thanks Skanless1. He came through big for us after getting tagged early. Huge win for Fedor. Now he gets to face Chael Sonnen. Good luck on the next card!
Quote Originally Posted by Skanless1:
Nice call on Fedor. Based on your reasoning and the long layoff for Mir, I actually ended up switching my bet at the last minute and am glad I did.
Thanks Skanless1. He came through big for us after getting tagged early. Huge win for Fedor. Now he gets to face Chael Sonnen. Good luck on the next card!
Thanks Skanless1. He came through big for us after getting tagged early. Huge win for Fedor. Now he gets to face Chael Sonnen. Good luck on the next card!
Who do you like in his fight vs Chael? I think I actually lean Fedor, though Chael has been more "active" lately. You seeing it differently?
In the beginning I picked Bader to win this whole thing.. think that's still where I'm leaning.. or, I guess I should say whoever wins the Bader/King Mo fight to win it all.. which I think will be Bader.
Quote Originally Posted by straight_cash:
Thanks Skanless1. He came through big for us after getting tagged early. Huge win for Fedor. Now he gets to face Chael Sonnen. Good luck on the next card!
Who do you like in his fight vs Chael? I think I actually lean Fedor, though Chael has been more "active" lately. You seeing it differently?
In the beginning I picked Bader to win this whole thing.. think that's still where I'm leaning.. or, I guess I should say whoever wins the Bader/King Mo fight to win it all.. which I think will be Bader.
Who do you like in his fight vs Chael? I think I actually lean Fedor, though Chael has been more "active" lately. You seeing it differently?
In the beginning I picked Bader to win this whole thing.. think that's still where I'm leaning.. or, I guess I should say whoever wins the Bader/King Mo fight to win it all.. which I think will be Bader.
Bader to win the tournament was my pick as well, although not posted, so I expect Bader to beat Muhammed Lawal at Bellator 199.
As far as Fedor vs. Chael, I don't think being active is a factor here as both guys have been active recently. Chael has a chin similar to Frank Mir's, so I like Fedor to win by KO. There are a few more thoughts I have on this fight which I may have to post later.
Early odds on Sportsbook have Chael Sonnen (+150) and Fedor Emelianenko (-200).
Quote Originally Posted by Skanless1:
Who do you like in his fight vs Chael? I think I actually lean Fedor, though Chael has been more "active" lately. You seeing it differently?
In the beginning I picked Bader to win this whole thing.. think that's still where I'm leaning.. or, I guess I should say whoever wins the Bader/King Mo fight to win it all.. which I think will be Bader.
Bader to win the tournament was my pick as well, although not posted, so I expect Bader to beat Muhammed Lawal at Bellator 199.
As far as Fedor vs. Chael, I don't think being active is a factor here as both guys have been active recently. Chael has a chin similar to Frank Mir's, so I like Fedor to win by KO. There are a few more thoughts I have on this fight which I may have to post later.
Early odds on Sportsbook have Chael Sonnen (+150) and Fedor Emelianenko (-200).