• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    BELLATOR 180

    nicky_numbahs
    warcameagle56
    J-MoneyMaker
    rzagza
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1279
    Posts: 14
     
    nicky_numbahs
    nicky_numbahs
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 30
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2017 - 2:27 PM ET #1

    Bellator has finally made the corporate decision of moving to PPV this fight, so we can only hope for a great card. Highlighted with UFC legends Sonnen, Fedor and Wanderlei, this card should bring us through a stroll through memory lane. What this card does provide is promising new talent. The Bellator has acquired wrestling sensation Aaron Pico and will display his talent on a big stage this weekend. Aaron Pico is not only one of the best wrestlers in the U.S, but also has been training in boxing since a young kid. If anyone knows of a bookie that has Aaron pico lines please let me know! I will post other fight predictions later tomorrow, but one fight has me quite intrigued. 


    Matt Mitrione -125

    Fedor Emelianeko 


    Fedor Emelianenko is undoubtably the greatest heavyweight fighter to ever live and possibly the greatest mma fighter ever. However, I believe “The Last Emperor’s” days are over. Mitrione looked sensational in his last two fights against Carl and Oil and he will carry the momentum into this fight. The size difference between these two fighters is absolutely insane. Mitrione has about 70 pounds and 3 inches on Fedor along with more speed. Mitrione's accuracy and ability to get in and out of the pocket will provide Fedor with major problems early in the fight. As long as Mitrione does not go punch for punch he will pick Fedor apart. Being one of Fedor's biggest fans, this hurts me to bet against him, but I just can't see him pulling this one out 



    Mitrione via TKO/KO

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Bellator has finally made the corporate decision of moving to PPV this fight, so we can only hope for a great card. Highlighted with UFC legends Sonnen, Fedor and Wanderlei, this card should bring us through a stroll through memory lane. What this card does provide is promising new talent. The Bellator has acquired wrestling sensation Aaron Pico and will display his talent on a big stage this weekend. Aaron Pico is not only one of the best wrestlers in the U.S, but also has been training in boxing since a young kid. If anyone knows of a bookie that has Aaron pico lines please let me know! I will post other fight predictions later tomorrow, but one fight has me quite intrigued. 


    Matt Mitrione -125

    Fedor Emelianeko 


    Fedor Emelianenko is undoubtably the greatest heavyweight fighter to ever live and possibly the greatest mma fighter ever. However, I believe “The Last Emperor’s” days are over. Mitrione looked sensational in his last two fights against Carl and Oil and he will carry the momentum into this fight. The size difference between these two fighters is absolutely insane. Mitrione has about 70 pounds and 3 inches on Fedor along with more speed. Mitrione's accuracy and ability to get in and out of the pocket will provide Fedor with major problems early in the fight. As long as Mitrione does not go punch for punch he will pick Fedor apart. Being one of Fedor's biggest fans, this hurts me to bet against him, but I just can't see him pulling this one out 



    Mitrione via TKO/KO

     
    warcameagle56
    warcameagle56
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 5418
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2017 - 3:48 PM ET #2

    Ive been battling a little bit with this one.I even went on fight pass and watched Fedor's last fight that he didn't win in my opinion & several others.Im stunned Matt isn't at least -220.Fedor didn't look that bad in his last fight vs Fabio.At times you could see flashes of Fedor.I can't consider myself a newbie when Ive seen I know 80% of the significant fights in UFC,Bellator & Pride.Mitrone is one tough,crazy white boy & I know he will be ready for the fight.I didn't realize the size difference was that significant.For some reason if it goes to decision I know Fedor will have a golden horseshoe up his arse like GDR did vs Holly.
    Reply
    Ive been battling a little bit with this one.I even went on fight pass and watched Fedor's last fight that he didn't win in my opinion & several others.Im stunned Matt isn't at least -220.Fedor didn't look that bad in his last fight vs Fabio.At times you could see flashes of Fedor.I can't consider myself a newbie when Ive seen I know 80% of the significant fights in UFC,Bellator & Pride.Mitrone is one tough,crazy white boy & I know he will be ready for the fight.I didn't realize the size difference was that significant.For some reason if it goes to decision I know Fedor will have a golden horseshoe up his arse like GDR did vs Holly.
     
    nicky_numbahs
    nicky_numbahs
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 30
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2017 - 4:44 PM ET #3

    @warcameagle56. I totally agree with the flashes of old Fedor. You are right about the golden horseshoe. I just feel like mitrione at -125 is an absolute bargain!

    Reply
    @warcameagle56. I totally agree with the flashes of old Fedor. You are right about the golden horseshoe. I just feel like mitrione at -125 is an absolute bargain!

     
    nicky_numbahs
    nicky_numbahs
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 30
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2017 - 4:47 PM ET #4

    Mitrione's line is dropping as we speak. If you plan on betting Mitrione I would wait closer to the fight. We might even reach even.
    Reply
    Mitrione's line is dropping as we speak. If you plan on betting Mitrione I would wait closer to the fight. We might even reach even.
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2017 - 4:56 PM ET #5

    I wouldn't quite go as far as to say Mitrione looked "sensational" in his last 2 fights. Did you watch those fights? He got ROCKED within the first 30 seconds by Carl freaking Seumanutafa. The fight probably should have been stopped at that point if he was fighting anyone that could follow up with a G n' P shot or it was any other ref other than Big John. Credit to him for somehow surviving that and outlasting Carl to get the win later on, but my gosh, let's pump the brakes on calling Mitrione's last few performances sensational. Not to mention Mitrione has ZERO defense if this somehow winds up on the ground. I don't think it will, but you have to at least consider that factor. Mitrione's chin can be cracked as well, and he certainly isn't the most technical of strikers. While I agree that Mitrione is rightfully favored here, I don't think this fight is anywhere near being clear cut. I'm also making a bet on Mitrione for some of the same reasons you mentioned, but I think both guys are hard to trust.


    Reply
    I wouldn't quite go as far as to say Mitrione looked "sensational" in his last 2 fights. Did you watch those fights? He got ROCKED within the first 30 seconds by Carl freaking Seumanutafa. The fight probably should have been stopped at that point if he was fighting anyone that could follow up with a G n' P shot or it was any other ref other than Big John. Credit to him for somehow surviving that and outlasting Carl to get the win later on, but my gosh, let's pump the brakes on calling Mitrione's last few performances sensational. Not to mention Mitrione has ZERO defense if this somehow winds up on the ground. I don't think it will, but you have to at least consider that factor. Mitrione's chin can be cracked as well, and he certainly isn't the most technical of strikers. While I agree that Mitrione is rightfully favored here, I don't think this fight is anywhere near being clear cut. I'm also making a bet on Mitrione for some of the same reasons you mentioned, but I think both guys are hard to trust.


     
    nicky_numbahs
    nicky_numbahs
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 30
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2017 - 5:08 PM ET #6

    @J-MoneyMaker. I guess we have different definitions of sensational. His ability to recover showed me a lot about his character and ability to weather the storm. Hope the hometown boy gets it done
    Reply
    @J-MoneyMaker. I guess we have different definitions of sensational. His ability to recover showed me a lot about his character and ability to weather the storm. Hope the hometown boy gets it done
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2017 - 5:14 PM ET #7

    I give him credit for recovering. However, it was more of the fact that Carl didn't know what the hell he was doing after he got the knockdown. He hit Mitrione with some good shots and then decided to try to take his back??????? Just one or two more halfway decent punches to the head and Big John was going to step in. That would have been a huge embarrassing loss for Matt, in what was his Bellator debut that they were hyping.

    Again, I like the price on Matt here too and will also be betting him. I just wanted to point out that Matt's definitely sh*t the bed before too and doesn't have the best fight IQ either. As it is with all Bellator bets, you never know what kind of craziness is going to happen. Good luck on the Matt play, I'll be rooting for it too
    Reply
    I give him credit for recovering. However, it was more of the fact that Carl didn't know what the hell he was doing after he got the knockdown. He hit Mitrione with some good shots and then decided to try to take his back??????? Just one or two more halfway decent punches to the head and Big John was going to step in. That would have been a huge embarrassing loss for Matt, in what was his Bellator debut that they were hyping.

    Again, I like the price on Matt here too and will also be betting him. I just wanted to point out that Matt's definitely sh*t the bed before too and doesn't have the best fight IQ either. As it is with all Bellator bets, you never know what kind of craziness is going to happen. Good luck on the Matt play, I'll be rooting for it too
     
    nicky_numbahs
    nicky_numbahs
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 30
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2017 - 5:18 PM ET #8

    Reply
     
    nicky_numbahs
    nicky_numbahs
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 30
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2017 - 5:20 PM ET #9

    @J-MoneyMaker Do you think Phil Davis gets it done? I like the momentum he has going into this fight with a 4 fight win streak and Bader's having to make the transition to the Bellator. 
    Reply
    @J-MoneyMaker Do you think Phil Davis gets it done? I like the momentum he has going into this fight with a 4 fight win streak and Bader's having to make the transition to the Bellator. 
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2017 - 5:56 PM ET #10

    That's one of the fights I'm staying completely away from. The first fight was super close. Their wrestling kind of cancels each other out. Davis has never been KO'd. I didn't really learn much from Bader's last 3 fights. Beat up the old decaying corpse of Lil' Nog, landed a crazy knee on Litifi as Litifi was coming in, and then got pounded out in 30 seconds by Rumble. Davis has looked decent since coming to Bellator. I feel like it goes to a decision but I hate betting that type of prop on a 5 round fight where the O/U is 4.5. I'm most likely sitting that one out.

    Not sure what book you use, but I use 5Dimes and there are a few props that they offer that I think hold some value:

    Sonnen does NOT win inside the distance (-175)
    Silva (Scorecards = No Action) (-130)

    I kind of like those 2 props in the main event. The way I see the fight, Sonnen either comes out and takes Silva down and grinds him out for 3 rounds to win a decision.....or Silva cracks Chael and Chael quits at the first sign of adversity like he's been doing recently.

    So, if Chael lays n' prays for 3 rounds and wins by decision, I win one bet and get a push on the other. If Silva gets Sonnen in danger and Chael quits, I win both bets. So I think I either go 2-0 or 1-0 w/ a push in those scenarios. Seems like a decent way to approach the fight in my opinion. Their "Scorecards = No Action" prop isn't useful in a lot of fights but I think this is the perfect type of situation for it. Sonnen isn't much of a finisher nowadays (nor was he ever) and Silva is likely only going to win inside the distance.

    Outside of that, I think Chandler is a safe parlay leg but I'm skipping the Larkin/Lima fight, as well as most of the undercard. Odds seem about right and I don't see much value in either side in those fights.
    Reply
    That's one of the fights I'm staying completely away from. The first fight was super close. Their wrestling kind of cancels each other out. Davis has never been KO'd. I didn't really learn much from Bader's last 3 fights. Beat up the old decaying corpse of Lil' Nog, landed a crazy knee on Litifi as Litifi was coming in, and then got pounded out in 30 seconds by Rumble. Davis has looked decent since coming to Bellator. I feel like it goes to a decision but I hate betting that type of prop on a 5 round fight where the O/U is 4.5. I'm most likely sitting that one out.

    Not sure what book you use, but I use 5Dimes and there are a few props that they offer that I think hold some value:

    Sonnen does NOT win inside the distance (-175)
    Silva (Scorecards = No Action) (-130)

    I kind of like those 2 props in the main event. The way I see the fight, Sonnen either comes out and takes Silva down and grinds him out for 3 rounds to win a decision.....or Silva cracks Chael and Chael quits at the first sign of adversity like he's been doing recently.

    So, if Chael lays n' prays for 3 rounds and wins by decision, I win one bet and get a push on the other. If Silva gets Sonnen in danger and Chael quits, I win both bets. So I think I either go 2-0 or 1-0 w/ a push in those scenarios. Seems like a decent way to approach the fight in my opinion. Their "Scorecards = No Action" prop isn't useful in a lot of fights but I think this is the perfect type of situation for it. Sonnen isn't much of a finisher nowadays (nor was he ever) and Silva is likely only going to win inside the distance.

    Outside of that, I think Chandler is a safe parlay leg but I'm skipping the Larkin/Lima fight, as well as most of the undercard. Odds seem about right and I don't see much value in either side in those fights.
     
    rzagza
    rzagza
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 10857
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2017 - 7:28 PM ET #11

    Fedor is nowhere near the greatest heavyweight ever. He spent his prime knocking over cans. If that prime was spent fighting real heavyweights like Miocic, Cain, JDS, he wouldn't be considered the greatest anything.
    Reply
    Fedor is nowhere near the greatest heavyweight ever. He spent his prime knocking over cans. If that prime was spent fighting real heavyweights like Miocic, Cain, JDS, he wouldn't be considered the greatest anything.
     
    nicky_numbahs
    nicky_numbahs
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 30
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2017 - 1:49 AM ET #12

    Just booked my trip to Miami for the spring. I hope Mitrione won you guys as much as he did for me. $6,000. Hahah. Where's my squid with Tuna Tar Tar
    Reply
    Just booked my trip to Miami for the spring. I hope Mitrione won you guys as much as he did for me. $6,000. Hahah. Where's my squid with Tuna Tar Tar
     
    nicky_numbahs
    nicky_numbahs
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 30
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2017 - 2:00 AM ET #13

    Pico did surprise me though. Thank go I could not bet on him!
    Reply
    Pico did surprise me though. Thank go I could not bet on him!
     
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2017 - 2:17 AM ET #14

    Nice hit! Not sure I've ever seen a double knockdown like that before but luckily Matt was quicker to pounce. Nice to hit the "Sonnen does NOT win inside the distance" prop in the main event, although there were a few close moments I suppose. Good luck on UFC
    Reply
    Nice hit! Not sure I've ever seen a double knockdown like that before but luckily Matt was quicker to pounce. Nice to hit the "Sonnen does NOT win inside the distance" prop in the main event, although there were a few close moments I suppose. Good luck on UFC
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,843
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,229
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 622
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,183
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 9,573
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,679
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 611
    • Trump's legacy? 32,955
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,065
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,727

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.