Posted:
#1
I made a few small plays for action. That +400 opener for Ishii was
better, but he is significantly bigger than King Mo and his judo and
grappling could be an issue at heavyweight, so a small stab at +355.
Anthony Taylor sounded really cocky and looks like a really athletic kid
and he's not afraid of Gallagher based on what I saw at the press
conference. He'll probably lose but I made a small stab on him at +400
because he does have a fast KO in his last bout and presumably some
power. Daniel Weichel having two and a half rounds at + money to finish
his opponent by KO or sub is appealing so I took the under there. Small
parlay for the over in the ladies fight just because females and the
main event because I think Ishii and Mo will negate each other for at
least a while.
Bellator 169 Risk $135.00
Satoshi Ishii (+355) vs Muhammed Lawal $30.00 for $106.50
Anthony Taylor (+400) vs James Gallagher $25.00 for $100.00
Daniel Weichel/Brian Moore Under 2½ (+110) $40.00 for $44.00
Parlay:
Elina Kallionidou/Sinead Kavanagh Over 2½ (-210) + Satoshi Ishii/Muhammed Lawal Over 1½ (-230) $40.00 for $44.72
Bellator 169 Risk $135.00
Satoshi Ishii (+355) vs Muhammed Lawal $30.00 for $106.50
Anthony Taylor (+400) vs James Gallagher $25.00 for $100.00
Daniel Weichel/Brian Moore Under 2½ (+110) $40.00 for $44.00
Parlay:
Elina Kallionidou/Sinead Kavanagh Over 2½ (-210) + Satoshi Ishii/Muhammed Lawal Over 1½ (-230) $40.00 for $44.72
