So, I log into the Bellator apnat 8:30 expecting to be in time for the Held/Jensen fight. Instead I see two bums we've never heard of fighting instead. And then I find out that the Held/Jensen fight was buried in the middle of the prelims even though it was advertised as the feature prelim, and therefore I missed it. I bet 99% of the people who wanted to see that fight did not end up seeing it as a result. Scott Coker and the people who run Bellator and Spike are complete idiots.
So, I log into the Bellator apnat 8:30 expecting to be in time for the Held/Jensen fight. Instead I see two bums we've never heard of fighting instead. And then I find out that the Held/Jensen fight was buried in the middle of the prelims even though it was advertised as the feature prelim, and therefore I missed it. I bet 99% of the people who wanted to see that fight did not end up seeing it as a result. Scott Coker and the people who run Bellator and Spike are complete idiots.