The lines of the WSOF and Bellator seem to be pretty accurate way to gauge who will win vs what you see for UFC. Still will need to look at some fight tape to be sure.
Honeycutt pretty much left himself open to get KOed and is an agressive fighter even though he fights technical. He was the only upset out of both events. Looking at flaws like that would be the only reason to be underdogs.
Same goes for WSOF?
The lines of the WSOF and Bellator seem to be pretty accurate way to gauge who will win vs what you see for UFC. Still will need to look at some fight tape to be sure.
Honeycutt pretty much left himself open to get KOed and is an agressive fighter even though he fights technical. He was the only upset out of both events. Looking at flaws like that would be the only reason to be underdogs.
I wouldn't generalize like that. There are a fair number of upsets on Bellator & WSOF cards as well as the other regional promotions. Just last weekend I bet all four dogs on the Legacy FC card on AXS TV and hit two out of four- very nearly three out of four- and made some money.
I wouldn't generalize like that. There are a fair number of upsets on Bellator & WSOF cards as well as the other regional promotions. Just last weekend I bet all four dogs on the Legacy FC card on AXS TV and hit two out of four- very nearly three out of four- and made some money.
I will keep that in mind I probably wont put much into either cards till I bet a few times.
What I noticed was last bellator and wsof every match was correct. Honeycutt was technically correct too. I cant tell for certain right now so probabably a 4 person parlay - low bet just to test the waters.
I think real upsets happen more often in WSOF and Bellator than it does at main card UFC, If you discount when few odds are off, which is every card in UFC.
I will keep that in mind I probably wont put much into either cards till I bet a few times.
What I noticed was last bellator and wsof every match was correct. Honeycutt was technically correct too. I cant tell for certain right now so probabably a 4 person parlay - low bet just to test the waters.
I think real upsets happen more often in WSOF and Bellator than it does at main card UFC, If you discount when few odds are off, which is every card in UFC.