Over 1.5 Daley/Uhrich fight 1.30 gets me 1. Honeycutt(-300) 30 gets me 10. Butler(+280) 1 gets me 2.80. Over 1.5 Johnson/Butler fight 1 gets me 1.20. Couture(+230) 1 gets me 2.30.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Over 1.5 Daley/Uhrich fight 1.30 gets me 1. Honeycutt(-300) 30 gets me 10. Butler(+280) 1 gets me 2.80. Over 1.5 Johnson/Butler fight 1 gets me 1.20. Couture(+230) 1 gets me 2.30.
Taking a stab at the Bellasnore gig. With so many guys leaving UFC, this might be a good place to make a few coins. I will keep just a overall record for Bellator instead of the UFC breakdown. A couple quick thoughts: Seems like alot of these 1.5 O/U went over in Bellator so I'm hoping this trend continues. Really like Honeycutt but Bradley from Iowa is no easy out. Stacked the first two dogs and hopefully one hits.
Taking a stab at the Bellasnore gig. With so many guys leaving UFC, this might be a good place to make a few coins. I will keep just a overall record for Bellator instead of the UFC breakdown. A couple quick thoughts: Seems like alot of these 1.5 O/U went over in Bellator so I'm hoping this trend continues. Really like Honeycutt but Bradley from Iowa is no easy out. Stacked the first two dogs and hopefully one hits.
Same picks on my end, Honeycutt, and Butler. Butler possibly even better than Bader pick. Honeycutt match will look close, possibly will be close but Bradley I dont see a taking out the up and comer. Going slow on this card.
Quick question about over unders. Never watched a Bellator fight before, these rounds are 3 rounds for 3 minutes? It says in the rules that only championship fights are 5 rounds 5 minutes, but in UFC I remember hearing Bader vs Johnson fight is full 5 rounds even though it is not a championship fight.
I should know these things, although that is very confusing.. unless they mean on the main card?
Same picks on my end, Honeycutt, and Butler. Butler possibly even better than Bader pick. Honeycutt match will look close, possibly will be close but Bradley I dont see a taking out the up and comer. Going slow on this card.
Quick question about over unders. Never watched a Bellator fight before, these rounds are 3 rounds for 3 minutes? It says in the rules that only championship fights are 5 rounds 5 minutes, but in UFC I remember hearing Bader vs Johnson fight is full 5 rounds even though it is not a championship fight.
I should know these things, although that is very confusing.. unless they mean on the main card?
Bellator or UFC are 3 five minute rounds. In UFC the main event or Championship fight are always 5 five minute rounds. In UFC they change the main event rule about 2 years ago.
Bellator or UFC are 3 five minute rounds. In UFC the main event or Championship fight are always 5 five minute rounds. In UFC they change the main event rule about 2 years ago.
Bellator does promote + put their betting lines like UFC. Dont know why I thought otherwise.. Honeycutt real odds should of been -140 to +120 for Paul.
Butler was an okay fight, he couldnt stuff the take downs. Honeycutt could of out scored Bradley. Honeycutt wanted to KO Bradley which I should of expected as he was emotional from the last match, he's also undisciplined from the way he presents himself staring into the camera.. cant fight like that with an opponent with heavy hands..
Couture does not take after his Dad unfortunately. Last minute bets I should never bet on. A lot of fighters have that stubbornness that causes them to lose that you dont see in UFC except Ronda. Little more reckless fighting, not following gameplan or even having a solid one.
No worries UFC tomorrow.
Bellator does promote + put their betting lines like UFC. Dont know why I thought otherwise.. Honeycutt real odds should of been -140 to +120 for Paul.
Butler was an okay fight, he couldnt stuff the take downs. Honeycutt could of out scored Bradley. Honeycutt wanted to KO Bradley which I should of expected as he was emotional from the last match, he's also undisciplined from the way he presents himself staring into the camera.. cant fight like that with an opponent with heavy hands..
Couture does not take after his Dad unfortunately. Last minute bets I should never bet on. A lot of fighters have that stubbornness that causes them to lose that you dont see in UFC except Ronda. Little more reckless fighting, not following gameplan or even having a solid one.