Posted:
#1
It's the calm before the storm this weekend without any UFC, but next Thursday/Friday/Saturday is going to be epic. I honestly can't wait for UFC 194! It is quite possible the greatest fight card ever assembled. Until then, we are left with Bellator 147 for this weekend. Not much that I love from a betting perspective on this card. Weichel/Karakhanyan & Freire/Anderson should both be great fights and I don't see an edge worth betting there. Thomson should easily win tonight obviously. I like Zwicker the most at those odds and Piccolotti is worth a small play as well. Good luck if you play anything.
Bellator 147
5 Unit Play
V. Zwicker + J. Thomson (-110)
2 Unit Play
A. Piccolotti + J. Thomson (-160)
2015 Record: 6-15 (-50.5 units)
*All plays are made on a scale of 1-10 units
Bellator 147
5 Unit Play
V. Zwicker + J. Thomson (-110)
2 Unit Play
A. Piccolotti + J. Thomson (-160)
2015 Record: 6-15 (-50.5 units)
*All plays are made on a scale of 1-10 units
