I'm with you on most of these. Hit that same Bellator parlay. Waiting to see how the Straus/Pitbull line shakes out. But I like Sanchez's value at +180 vs Lawrence and like Bruno Korea at +145 over Nicolau. I was pretty impressed with the latter on TUF Brazil 4.
I'm with you on most of these. Hit that same Bellator parlay. Waiting to see how the Straus/Pitbull line shakes out. But I like Sanchez's value at +180 vs Lawrence and like Bruno Korea at +145 over Nicolau. I was pretty impressed with the latter on TUF Brazil 4.
The Bellator plays went 2-1 for +1.8 units. It's a shame that Lawrence spent so much time being pressed up against the cage in the first 2 rounds. I'm not sure why he didn't power out and get out of that position. Easier said than done, I know. But he really didn't make much of an effort and seemed to just be coasting at times.
Here is the recap:
1. Daniel Straus
2. Justin Lawrence
3. Parlay of Chandler , Lashley & Brooks
The Bellator plays went 2-1 for +1.8 units. It's a shame that Lawrence spent so much time being pressed up against the cage in the first 2 rounds. I'm not sure why he didn't power out and get out of that position. Easier said than done, I know. But he really didn't make much of an effort and seemed to just be coasting at times.
I'm with you on most of these. Hit that same Bellator parlay. Waiting to see how the Straus/Pitbull line shakes out. But I like Sanchez's value at +180 vs Lawrence and like Bruno Korea at +145 over Nicolau. I was pretty impressed with the latter on TUF Brazil 4.
You were banging on with Sanchez that's for sure! I'm not sold on Korea as a fighter. I think he is far more flash than substance.
Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:
I'm with you on most of these. Hit that same Bellator parlay. Waiting to see how the Straus/Pitbull line shakes out. But I like Sanchez's value at +180 vs Lawrence and like Bruno Korea at +145 over Nicolau. I was pretty impressed with the latter on TUF Brazil 4.
You were banging on with Sanchez that's for sure! I'm not sold on Korea as a fighter. I think he is far more flash than substance.
I'm hoping you didn't lose too much on the Chandler fight.
Nope I only put 1u. As much as I love my boy David, I still gotta think about my bankroll haha. He's doing good though. High spirits, of course upset with his performance
Nice plays today btw.
Quote Originally Posted by MR219:
I'm hoping you didn't lose too much on the Chandler fight.
Nope I only put 1u. As much as I love my boy David, I still gotta think about my bankroll haha. He's doing good though. High spirits, of course upset with his performance
Nope I only put 1u. As much as I love my boy David, I still gotta think about my bankroll haha. He's doing good though. High spirits, of course upset with his performance
Nice plays today btw.
Happy to hear you didn't lose too much and it's a shame about Rickles. He seems like a really nice guy but there seems to be such a big talent gap between him and Michael Chandler. Hopefully Bellator will keep him around as he does tend to put on exciting fights.
Quote Originally Posted by sageren:
Nope I only put 1u. As much as I love my boy David, I still gotta think about my bankroll haha. He's doing good though. High spirits, of course upset with his performance
Nice plays today btw.
Happy to hear you didn't lose too much and it's a shame about Rickles. He seems like a really nice guy but there seems to be such a big talent gap between him and Michael Chandler. Hopefully Bellator will keep him around as he does tend to put on exciting fights.