Captain
Joined: Nov, 2008
Posts: 6706
Posted:
#3
I like every favorite at UFC Japan, which is typically not a good sign.

Here are the plays:
1. Parlay of Barnett & Mousasi. Risking 5.25 units to win 3 units.
2. Parlay of Brandao & Hein. Risking 3.4 units to win 3 units.
3. Parlay of Horiguchi & Jingliang. Risking 2.65 units to win 2 units.
4. Parlay of Hirota, Mizugaki & Johnson. Risking 1 unit to win 1.48 units.
5. Zapata (-110). Risking 1.1 unit to win 1 unit. Totally tailing sharpstick as I really have no good read on this one.
I like every favorite at UFC Japan, which is typically not a good sign.

Here are the plays:
1. Parlay of Barnett & Mousasi. Risking 5.25 units to win 3 units.
2. Parlay of Brandao & Hein. Risking 3.4 units to win 3 units.
3. Parlay of Horiguchi & Jingliang. Risking 2.65 units to win 2 units.
4. Parlay of Hirota, Mizugaki & Johnson. Risking 1 unit to win 1.48 units.
5. Zapata (-110). Risking 1.1 unit to win 1 unit. Totally tailing sharpstick as I really have no good read on this one.