This line is getting outrageous! I know Umar is likely to ragdoll him and Barcelos might spend 13:30 on his back but this high of a line is reserved for shot notice fighters or newcomers! Barcelos looked great vs Jones, and he has good takedown defense. If he's able to keep the fight standing for 2/3 of the fight, I think he can steal a decision. Again, that's a big "if". But +675 is a crazy high number to see after Barcelos' name!!!
Barcelos/Nurmagomedov
This line is getting outrageous! I know Umar is likely to ragdoll him and Barcelos might spend 13:30 on his back but this high of a line is reserved for shot notice fighters or newcomers! Barcelos looked great vs Jones, and he has good takedown defense. If he's able to keep the fight standing for 2/3 of the fight, I think he can steal a decision. Again, that's a big "if". But +675 is a crazy high number to see after Barcelos' name!!!
@monkeebooger
Thanks man! I chime in occasionally. I definitely like Illinois to win by dd's tonight over MSU, and then thinking Sparty knocks off Purdue Monday.
@monkeebooger
Thanks man! I chime in occasionally. I definitely like Illinois to win by dd's tonight over MSU, and then thinking Sparty knocks off Purdue Monday.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,742
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,221
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 639
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,608
- PART DEUX 260
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,564
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 624
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,865
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,717
- Braves Frauds 739
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
