Alves... Barbarena is a natural 155er so why hes been up at 170 blows my mind... he had an OK performance against Sage who quit and I think they're setting this one up off that performance for Alves... I think he steam rolls in this spot. There is some value on Barb but I dont see it happening. Check the line on him by decision... Could be some possible value but again, I think he gets smoked.
Alves... Barbarena is a natural 155er so why hes been up at 170 blows my mind... he had an OK performance against Sage who quit and I think they're setting this one up off that performance for Alves... I think he steam rolls in this spot. There is some value on Barb but I dont see it happening. Check the line on him by decision... Could be some possible value but again, I think he gets smoked.