Let’s get this one coming up guys and gals, as well. Loved him in this match-up for days now. I’m taking him by decision or knockout at plus money.
+110 Barbarena by KO/TKO/Decision
![]()
Let’s get this one coming up guys and gals, as well. Loved him in this match-up for days now. I’m taking him by decision or knockout at plus money.
+110 Barbarena by KO/TKO/Decision
![]()
Let’s get this one coming up guys and gals, as well. Loved him in this match-up for days now. I’m taking him by decision or knockout at plus money.
+110 Barbarena by KO/TKO/Decision
![]()
Thanks guys and gals. Yeah, Lawler was winning that fight, but a lot of the prediction was based more on Barbarena’s steel chin. Figured he’d still out-stamina Robbie. Was actually a more exciting fight than I thought it’d be, win or lose.
Thanks guys and gals. Yeah, Lawler was winning that fight, but a lot of the prediction was based more on Barbarena’s steel chin. Figured he’d still out-stamina Robbie. Was actually a more exciting fight than I thought it’d be, win or lose.
